Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2021, 05:02 PM

8,936 posts, read 4,779,309 times

Advertisements

Cockapoo? This is the first time I'm ever hearing about this breed. Apparently, it's a hybrid.
They're cute!

https://www.amny.com/news/cockapoo-s...k-city-report/

A recent report looked at which pups are the most popular in New York City and across the country.

Rover.com released “America’s Most Popular Dog Breeds of 2021,” which ranks the top 20 most popular dog breeds in the country and the top five trending dog breeds in 35 U.S. cities. According to their findings, in New York City the most popular breed is the Cockapoo.

Coming in second for New Yorkers was the Havanese, followed by the French Bulldog. Holding the fourth and fifth spots are the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and the American Pit Bull Terrier, respectfully.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2021, 03:58 AM

16,140 posts, read 6,886,261 times
The only breed that should garner the top spot is the shelter dog.
All of my dogs have been rescues moments away from having their
lives put to an end for no other reason than being unwanted.
Here are 5 reasons I rescued my babies from the slaughter house.

The owner died .
The dog pees on the carpet.
The dog is always sick.
The dog can't stop barking.
The dog is aggressive.

The reason why most dogs are thrown into shelters is through no fault of their own.
It is the fault of the previous owner.
Let me repeat.
The reason why most dogs are thrown into shelters is through no fault of their own.
It is the fault of the previous owner.

All those reasons mentioned were corrected immediately.
I became their new owner providing love , guidance and veterinary care.

If you want someone to save your life then think about rescuing a dog and not buying one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: