Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2023, 03:50 PM

193 posts, read 104,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANRICAN View Post
This woman is going to sue crap of the media and the hospital !
she is going to try but it's NYCH+H they can handle it lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2023, 05:49 PM

2,948 posts, read 1,258,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by icequeentt View Post
i think the subgroup they'd be hesitant about is mentally disturbed people {and for the snobs among us.. poor people}.. there are good people and bad people in EVERY demographic.. so to make a blanket statement about which group people are "afraid" or in your words "hesistant" about is kinda weird.... i see people from every ethnicity and culture every day. i've never felt fear toward any of them unless it was someone who was perhaps mentally ill and there are a lot of them plus the homeless out here on the street. that's the only people i "fear"... too many incidents of homeless people who are also many times EDPs attacking people , pushing them in front of the trains etc.. nobody wants to deal with that.. but a random law abiding citizen minding their own business? no. all you folks who live in fear, move to Florida and let DeSantis give you something to fear..
Again, taking everyone for fools in this city. Yes, there are bad people in every demographic. That's besides the point because everyone with an IQ above 80 realizes that. If you haven't figured it out yet, virtually all violent, mentally ill homeless that make it unto the news have been black NYCers.

You didn't answer the question because you know the answer. I guess almost everyone in this city is racist then. Chinese, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Hasidim, Albanians, Koreans, Mexicans, Uzbeks, Tajiks, Ukrainians, Polish, Indians, Filipinos, etc.

People from all over the world come to NYC. Many from completely dysfunctional and destitute countries yet virtually all come to the same conclusion. It's just one giant conspiracy?

Old 05-20-2023, 05:51 PM

1,055 posts, read 546,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowersinbath View Post
A lot of what icequeentt says seems like a person that is paid to post at forums. It sounds like Greta Thunberg or AOC is posting here under the screen name icequeentt. (Greta and aoc’s eyes buldge out with fury as they spew nonsensical venom exactly like icequeentt) hmm
Ali Barthwell, writer for New York Magazine, wrote, maybe still does, recaps of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette show. She continually used white as an insult and the idiot readers complimented her "humor." When I wrote a comment years ago that someone needed to tell her that normal white people are not ashamed of being white I got criticized in the comments, I think even got called a racist for calling her out. Over time though other people started seeing dear Ali's racism and commenting on it.

This is my guess for the identity of the icequeentt.

Old 05-20-2023, 05:51 PM

Quote:
she is going to try but it's NYCH+H they can handle it lol
"They" = taxpayers. Welcome to NYC's welfare state. Where NYC H +H spends tens of billions on the non-tax paying welfare class and then pays out millions in lawsuits due to the action of said welfare class.

Old 05-20-2023, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
So who moderates in here? I have to say this particular forum has turned into a mess. People creating several names to post inaccurate, inflammatory nonsense and no action is being taken. This has to be blessed by someone else overseeing this entire forum. It was never like this before and it's very concerning, especially considering that people have been banned here just for creating new names when they were banned before.

It doesn't seem right at all to have such inconsistent moderating. I don't mean that as a comment towards you but in general.
Forum moderation is overblown. Moderation should simply prevent spamming/ scams. The best medicine is to ignore whatever you don't feel like engaging in. One of our great mods consistently trolls and tells people not to post on certain topics.

Old 05-20-2023, 07:12 PM

12,788 posts, read 8,283,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esacni View Post
Forum moderation is overblown. Moderation should simply prevent spamming/ scams. The best medicine is to ignore whatever you don't feel like engaging in. One of our great mods consistently trolls and tells people not to post on certain topics.
It was a tighter ship before you joined, which is why I'm blown away now, and yes we have trolling and spamming now.

Old 05-20-2023, 08:04 PM

881 posts, read 614,798 times
Quote:
The best medicine is to ignore whatever you don't feel like engaging in. One of our great mods consistently trolls and tells people not to post on certain topics.
lol wut next you be telling smokers it's dey own fault fo' gittin' the cancer!

Old 05-20-2023, 08:22 PM

881 posts, read 614,798 times
Quote:
Believe me.. i'm not being paid to post at this salty forum lol... my opinions are mine... i am just amused at how comfortable in your racism some of you are. you refer to people as "the blacks" and "Turds" and spout your hateful rhetoric without any thought behind it.. it seems that you were raised with generational hatred of minorities and the fact that the world is becoming more global and people are mixing more leads some of you to think that you're being relegated to being a minority.. and that scares you
Jus' keepin' it real so hope you don't mind BUUUUTTT:

I went to a majority black high school, Hillcrest out in Jamaica, Queens...never ever had a problem with racism. I'm not very smart to be honest and I really ought to be the stupidest person on the planet but unfortunately I'm actually quite intelligent compared to the overwhelming vast majority of humanity, very very sad to say -- and my point is that even I gotta say, the black and brown folks are outta control.

Remember when Bill Clinton got so upset (on camera, too, so you can see his bitter scornful sneer) over the new generation of blactivists castigating him and his wife for that '90s crime bill that they got passed??

'Member when ol' Slick Willy angrily reminded everyone that it was the black community themselves that strongly cried for harsher penalties due to black people being by far the vast majority of crime victims due to the '80s Crack Epidemic???

Somehow, the black community went from demanding equal protection before the law to special exemptions from the law.

Quote:
again, these are my views and i will challenge any of you that say stupid shyt and think that it's okay to say regressive things in 2023
You know, you're still a minority -- and if even the Jews start feeling like you're out of their control and threatening their tribal interests (since they're the "real money" in this country and thus the world), you people won't be getting the sympathetic he-jus-a-gentle-giant-who-dindu-nuffin treatment from their Lügenpresse no mo'....

Old 05-20-2023, 11:24 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,700,236 times
Quote:
Again, taking everyone for fools in this city. Yes, there are bad people in every demographic. That's besides the point because everyone with an IQ above 80 realizes that. If you haven't figured it out yet, virtually all violent, mentally ill homeless that make it unto the news have been black NYCers.

You didn't answer the question because you know the answer. I guess almost everyone in this city is racist then. Chinese, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Hasidim, Albanians, Koreans, Mexicans, Uzbeks, Tajiks, Ukrainians, Polish, Indians, Filipinos, etc.

People from all over the world come to NYC. Many from completely dysfunctional and destitute countries yet virtually all come to the same conclusion. It's just one giant conspiracy?
Judging from the news yes one would come to come to the conclusion that blacks are violent yes…but from the news only. There have definitely news stories from the news of crime where the perpetrators are not black.

“Black people” in a place like New York is a very broad categorization and aren’t a monolith as you think (I’m sure you and racists think they are). I’ve met plenty of African immigrants and they’re some of the most honest people I’ve ever met. You started mentioning Mexicans, Albanians, and Hasidic Jews I know you’re a joke. These groups commit tons of crime but of course some don’t have the reputation that black Americans do.

A home invasion in Queens on an Asian lady (the criminals were Asian). Most of the attacks on Asians towards the end of the pandemic in California and on the west coast were also done by white people, but the usual posters clearly didn’t mention that.

Also a thread about a bank robber where everyone thought turns out it was a white person. There was also an attack on a black male in Times Square by a white male who escaped and was found.

The last news media story with a Mexican immigrant who was pushed onto the tracks…by another Mexican person.

You just have a prejudice towards blacks. but yet then hate when being called racist.

Last edited by Relaxx; 05-20-2023 at 11:44 PM..

Old 05-20-2023, 11:28 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,700,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomelessLoser View Post
Jus' keepin' it real so hope you don't mind BUUUUTTT:

I went to a majority black high school, Hillcrest out in Jamaica, Queens...never ever had a problem with racism. I'm not very smart to be honest and I really ought to be the stupidest person on the planet but unfortunately I'm actually quite intelligent compared to the overwhelming vast majority of humanity, very very sad to say -- and my point is that even I gotta say, the black and brown folks are outta control.

Remember when Bill Clinton got so upset (on camera, too, so you can see his bitter scornful sneer) over the new generation of blactivists castigating him and his wife for that '90s crime bill that they got passed??

'Member when ol' Slick Willy angrily reminded everyone that it was the black community themselves that strongly cried for harsher penalties due to black people being by far the vast majority of crime victims due to the '80s Crack Epidemic???

Somehow, the black community went from demanding equal protection before the law to special exemptions from the law.

You know, you're still a minority -- and if even the Jews start feeling like you're out of their control and threatening their tribal interests (since they're the "real money" in this country and thus the world), you people won't be getting the sympathetic he-jus-a-gentle-giant-who-dindu-nuffin treatment from their Lügenpresse no mo'....
Irish, Italians, Eastern and Southern Europeans were considered dangerous, violent, fighting, and criminal long before it shifted to blacks and Hispanics.

Once these groups were put into the “white” category and subsequent generations became less “ethnic” things changed. This has absolutely nothing to with Bill Clinton, democrats or the news media.

Get a grip.

The comments from these posters don’t surprise me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City