Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2023, 12:14 AM

881 posts, read 616,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
Irish, Italians, Eastern and Southern Europeans were considered dangerous, violent, fighting, and criminal long before it shifted to blacks and Hispanics.

Once these groups were put into the “white” category and subsequent generations became less “ethnic” things changed. This has absolutely nothing to with Bill Clinton, democrats or the news media.

Get a grip.

The comments from these posters don’t surprise me.

You have either truly missed the point or are being deliberately obtuse.

The other groups, while naturally decrying "discrimination" against themselves (hey the Irish, Italians, and other dregs of Europe disgust me greatly, too, to this very day), did not also then change the laws to make their criminals into victims-- the astonishing fact of black power is its "black magic" turning simple on-camera theft and assault into a matter of the criminal's civil rights being violated!!

What the black community (and to a slightly lesser degree the hispanics as well) has done is exactly like in that penultimate climactic scene near the end of The Bicycle Thief -- SPOILER ALERT SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER DO NOT NOT NOT READ FURTHER REPEAT DO NOT READ ANYMORE AT ALL IF YOU HAVE NOT YET SEEN THIS GREAT CLASSIC OF ITALIAN CINEMA THAT WON THE OSCAR SO SOON AFTER THE WAR WITH ROME STILL UNDER RECONSTRUCTION -- when the protagonist finally catches up to the thief and...well, guess what happens???

It's kinda like with Michael "Gentle Giant" Brown in Ferguson, Missouri where instead of denouncing the crime the local slum-dwellers accuse the protagonist of being biased and discriminating against the thief, picking on him for being poor!!

That has long been the black community's modus operandi, going back at least as far as Emmett Till,* even: Conveniently deflect from the crime by changing the subject to "police brutality" or "racism."

When your typical Irishman gets drunk, he's put into a paddy-wagon by other, uniformed, paddies and then the cooler and no one finds that the least bit unjust, including his fellow paddies. Blacks carrying on like fools and it's deflect, deflect, deflect by talking about dis, dat, and the odda, everything except the crime.

And by the by, you know how the Irish finally lost a wee bit o' their criminal sheen?

It was at the turn of the twentieth century when some Irish priest was able to finally shame them so that many started to stop their tom-foolery...of course, decades of Tammany Hall and set-aside government jobs helped more -- and so I hope that maybe in another twenty to thirty years the African-American community here and nationwide will be more Thomas Sowell, Niel deGrasse-Tyson, and even Barack Hussein Obama, God help us, than Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin, or Saint George Floyd.

* Though death and maybe even a hidin' wa'n't justified, he did stir the sheeeyet hisself by getting fresh with a white woman...even today you make a pass at someone's girl and you gon' git feedback, never mind black on white in the Jim Crow South.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2023, 12:20 AM

2,678 posts, read 1,702,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomelessLoser View Post

The other groups, while naturally decrying "discrimination" against themselves (hey the Irish, Italians, and other dregs of Europe disgust me greatly, too, to this very day), did not also then change the laws to make their criminals into victims-- the astonishing fact of black power is its "black magic" turning simple on-camera theft and assault into a matter of the criminal's civil rights being violated!!

What the black community (and to a slightly lesser degree the hispanics as well) has done is exactly like in that penultimate climactic scene near the end of The Bicycle Thief -- SPOILER ALERT SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER DO NOT NOT NOT READ FURTHER REPEAT DO NOT READ ANYMORE AT ALL IF YOU HAVE NOT YET SEEN THIS GREAT CLASSIC OF ITALIAN CINEMA THAT WON THE OSCAR SO SOON AFTER THE WAR WITH ROME STILL UNDER RECONSTRUCTION -- when the protagonist finally catches up to the thief and...well, guess what happens???

It's kinda like with Michael "Gentle Giant" Brown in Ferguson, Missouri where instead of denouncing the crime the local slum-dwellers accuse the protagonist of being biased and discriminating against the thief, picking on him for being poor!!

That has long been the black community's modus operandi, going back at least as far as Emmett Till,* even: Conveniently deflect from the crime by changing the subject to "police brutality" or "racism."

When your typical Irishman gets drunk, he's put into a paddy-wagon by other, uniformed, paddies and then the cooler and no one finds that the least bit unjust, including his fellow paddies. Blacks carrying on like fools and it's deflect, deflect, deflect by talking about dis, dat, and the idea, everything except the crime.

And by the by, you know how the Irish finally lost a wee bit o' their criminal sheen?

It was at the turn of the twentieth century when some Irish priest was able to finally shame them so that many started to stop their tom-foolery...of course, decades of Tammany Hall and set-aside government jobs helped more -- and so I hope that maybe in another twenty to thirty years the African-American community here and nationwide will be more Thomas Sowell, Niel deGrasse-Tyson, and even Barack Hussein Obama, God help us, than Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin, or Saint George Floyd.
This is laughable. If you think the black community glorifies criminals that just says you only determined that from watching the news and actually don’t actually discourse with everyday black Americans who have a lot to say about these high profile incidents.

Old 05-21-2023, 12:32 AM

193 posts, read 107,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esacni View Post
Again, taking everyone for fools in this city. Yes, there are bad people in every demographic. That's besides the point because everyone with an IQ above 80 realizes that. If you haven't figured it out yet, virtually all violent, mentally ill homeless that make it unto the news have been black NYCers.

You didn't answer the question because you know the answer. I guess almost everyone in this city is racist then. Chinese, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Hasidim, Albanians, Koreans, Mexicans, Uzbeks, Tajiks, Ukrainians, Polish, Indians, Filipinos, etc.

People from all over the world come to NYC. Many from completely dysfunctional and destitute countries yet virtually all come to the same conclusion. It's just one giant conspiracy?
let me ask you a question

what is the most resource continent in the world? do any of the aforementioned groups have "business interests" on said continent? are those business interests for profit meant to enrichen the home nation at the expense of the country that they find themselves in on said continent? have those nations been guilty of human rights abuses toward the same demographic that you claim they fear?

in other words.. people will bring their home grown prejudices from anywhere they come and hold their racist notions close to the vest. in every group there are stereotypes but the history of a nation also goes to how the marginalized underclass chooses to act. when you have a nation where to be black is a death sentence because the police are always "in fear for their lives" when confronting a black person but will let a non black person who is directly menacing them and carrying a weapon.. get arrested? yea, miss me with bs please...

The real reason that these folks you mentioned are in fear is because they have been taught to fear... and they have been taught that from an ignorant and racist stand point.. i always hope that when bigots need mouth to mouth resuscitation to save their lives that the only person around who can give it to them is from the group they despise

Old 05-21-2023, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
This is laughable. If you think the black community glorifies criminals that just says you only determined that from watching the news and actually don’t actually discourse with everyday black Americans who have a lot to say about these high profile incidents.
What's laughable are black histrionics over career criminals and other n'eer-do-wells...why isn't it black physicists getting shot by popo??

How come it's always some shady or at least stupid stuff -- again, caught on camera, mind you (though I'm still waiting on you and yours to claim "deep fakes!" [surprised I ain't heard that one yet]) -- like Ahmaud Arbery peering into construction sites, supposedly jogging in work boots 'cause apparently that's a black thang to go jogging in boots despite sneaker culture also being a big black thang...real knuckle-headed head-scratchers that make you wonder: Is black folks really dis dumb or dey dinkin' you dat dumb to believe dat sheeeyet???

Well, whatever. You can keep cryin' wolf and racism but it's been decades of y'all gittin' everything you want -- including some kinda reparations soon, no doubt! What new black magic shall we expect from continued black power in these increasingly Disunited States?

Old 05-21-2023, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Jus' keepin' it real so hope you don't mind BUUUUTTT:

I went to a majority black high school, Hillcrest out in Jamaica, Queens...never ever had a problem with racism. I'm not very smart to be honest and I really ought to be the stupidest person on the planet but unfortunately I'm actually quite intelligent compared to the overwhelming vast majority of humanity, very very sad to say -- and my point is that even I gotta say, the black and brown folks are outta control.

Remember when Bill Clinton got so upset (on camera, too, so you can see his bitter scornful sneer) over the new generation of blactivists castigating him and his wife for that '90s crime bill that they got passed??

'Member when ol' Slick Willy angrily reminded everyone that it was the black community themselves that strongly cried for harsher penalties due to black people being by far the vast majority of crime victims due to the '80s Crack Epidemic???

Somehow, the black community went from demanding equal protection before the law to special exemptions from the law.

You know, you're still a minority -- and if even the Jews start feeling like you're out of their control and threatening their tribal interests (since they're the "real money" in this country and thus the world), you people won't be getting the sympathetic he-jus-a-gentle-giant-who-dindu-nuffin treatment from their Lügenpresse no mo'....
What a bunch of word soup... people of any race in a certain socioeconomic bracket are going to commit the majority of the crime attributed to that race. when you have systems put in place to keep certain demographics "in their place"... then at some point there will be pushback which is whats happening now... this powder keg has been a long time coming... you think its only black and brown people that are out of control? lol.. crime is everywhere.. what is also happening is that bigots are getting called out and people can't handle their friends and family and coworkers knowing how racist they are.. or maybe they dont mind as those people are also racist too but now everrrrrybody knows they're bigoted and thats what they can't handle..

You think when Sarah returns to work she'll be a hero? no.. all the people of color at her job will keep their distance and shun her... she will be the office pariah..

Bill Clinton is not someone i care about after his WHO address that demolished the economies of smaller nations

oh wait the crack that the cia/ fbi flooded the black community with? that crack? so cause the problem, let it take root and then claim its out of control. you lot are deluded

Old 05-21-2023, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icequeentt View Post
let me ask you a question

what is the most resource continent in the world? do any of the aforementioned groups have "business interests" on said continent? are those business interests for profit meant to enrichen the home nation at the expense of the country that they find themselves in on said continent? have those nations been guilty of human rights abuses toward the same demographic that you claim they fear?
LOL I for one welcome our Chinese overlords but it will be very interesting to see how they make out with the Africans...already we can see some grumbling by the ingrates, same as here in the West, but hopefully those are just peasants and other scum and not the typical African.

Quote:
The real reason that these folks you mentioned are in fear is because they have been taught to fear...
Taught by blax deyselves!! It's absolutely hilarious that black folk continue to blink innocently at all the disproportionate black crime everywhere!!!

Like there literally isn't a black neighborhood in the whole world that isn't crime-ridden!! Even in China!!! Like how do y'all manage to disproportionately wind up with so much crime wherever you are, as a group???

Like, look, obviously I'm a guy, and it's just a fact that men are disproportionately rapists* -- period!

Not all men...and not even most men -- in fact, not even "many" men; but unfortunately** almost all rapists are men.

Now what man besides incels do you hear making excuses for that by deflecting about "sexism" against men, etc.???

Quote:
and they have been taught that from an ignorant and racist stand point.. i always hope that when bigots need mouth to mouth resuscitation to save their lives that the only person around who can give it to them is from the group they despise
LOL may all we ever encounter are black doctors, nurses, and Nicky Manaj lookalikes!!

* Date rape, so called, if there's alcohol involved, doesn't "really" count (like maybe only twenty-third degree rape or so LOL) for hopefully what are obvious reasons.

** Cuz what red-blooded American male wouldn't like to be pinned down by Kim K's big breasts and huge buttocks!!

Old 05-21-2023, 01:21 AM

Quote:

When your typical Irishman gets drunk, he's put into a paddy-wagon by other, uniformed, paddies and then the cooler and no one finds that the least bit unjust, including his fellow paddies. Blacks carrying on like fools and it's deflect, deflect, deflect by talking about dis, dat, and the odda, everything except the crime.

* Though death and maybe even a hidin' wa'n't justified, he did stir the sheeeyet hisself by getting fresh with a white woman...even today you make a pass at someone's girl and you gon' git feedback, never mind black on white in the Jim Crow South.
This is how i know you are a stranger to the truth... emmett till was lied on by Carolyn Bryant who admitted that she lied!!!!.... I mean think of all the colombine type murderers.. who have taken people out in movie theatres, churches, concerts, kids in school, high shoolers.. they haven't been black... every race kills within their race... black folk might kill to get revenge but the non black folks aren't killing for a reason.. high school teens pick up guns and go to school and take everybody out because nobody asked them to the prom.. or sat with them during lunch.. every other day you read a story about a young female teacher who is NOT BIPOC, who has slept with a child under her tutelage... and you have to ask.. whats with the community when there are so many female teachers sleeping with children, men sitting at home in their basements so angry that they join incel groups or mgtow groups or shoot up somewhere... i mean you say that other communities have issues but the issue might run deeper in your own..

Old 05-21-2023, 02:17 AM

Quote:
What a bunch of word soup...
LOL you mean "word salad," dearie -- or at least "alphabet soup" (though that would only apply to acronyms) LOL

Ever heard of "Reading Rainbow" -- hosted by LeVar Burton of "Roots" fame?

I jest. I tease. Don't be mad. This kind of honest discussion is hard, I know -- I'm just pokin' at you in a friendly way, actually. Lighten the mood a bit. Because "the triple-decker truth, Ruth" is that due to white weakness, Jewish guile, and black resilience black power is here to stay...so no worries on that score.

In fact, it's just gonna grow and grow. The white man is weak, and his time of dominion is ending with the Rise of China. It's just the yin-yang nature of things.

Here in the Big Apple, however, the only question is what forms black power takes. And it's an inauspicious start, to be frank -- because we have a recession a-comin' and the powers that be are gunning for a war with China after they extricate themselves from the Ukraine.

So it'll be hard economic times ahead in this town and country...how will increasing black power evolve in parallel with decreasing white power??

It's interesting to see the SECDEF, an African-American, carry water for the white power establishment -- make no mistake; the coming war with China is a race war, with Jews and whites trying to preserve the current world order that benefits our Global American Empire at the yuuuggeee expense of the rest of the world -- and it's interesting because he obviously has to show that blacks can be trusted not only to not rock the boat but to actually defend the empire...in the hopes of earning a place at the table for the black community as reliable patriots.

So black power is definitely here to stay and I'm simply discussing its contours, its course, its velocity.

Don't worry -- The Klan ain't coming for no one no mo'.

Quote:
people of any race in a certain socioeconomic bracket are going to commit the majority of the crime attributed to that race.
Ermmm...no.

One of the reasons I'm such a Chinese shill is because they rarely do crimes -- and I'd actually respect a black mugger with a knife much more than some Jewish shyster with a briefcase -- and generally not the stupid thunderheaded sheeeyit you see on the news with the black community (which then necessitates something like that media circus back in February was it when the city black leadership [mayor, commish, etc.] were puzzling in front of the cameras about "our young people" but not meaning specifically black young people, leaving it a general statement as if it's everyone's kids inexplicably gone wild when actually it's only ever been "the usual suspects"...).

Quote:
when you have systems put in place to keep certain demographics "in their place"... then at some point there will be pushback which is whats happening now... this powder keg has been a long time coming...
Oh yes indeedy "it's a hard rain/and it's gonna fall"...and a long time comin' yes missy...that's why I been appealin' to Chairman Xi Jinping of The Communist Party of China to save us from ourselves...because the Democrapz and Rethuglikkkons are gonna milk everyone dry before they abscond to Tel Aviv....

Quote:
you think its only black and brown people that are out of control? lol.. crime is everywhere..
Well I ain't worried about Asians confronting me on the subways with a calculus textbook, I can tell you that.

And them Jews with the briefcases, they're easy to avoid -- just don't step into their offices.

But blacks and hispanics such as you see on every precinct's wanted posters and Crime Stoppers videos??

Never mind the general tom-foolery of certain teens of uncertain complexions...LOL

Quote:
what is also happening is that bigots are getting called out and people can't handle their friends and family and coworkers knowing how racist they are.. or maybe they dont mind as those people are also racist too but now everrrrrybody knows they're bigoted and thats what they can't handle..
LOL you do realize that black racism is a thing, right?

Sure black racists are still not as powerful as the white racists but that'd changing by the day as we can all see....

Quote:
You think when Sarah returns to work she'll be a hero?
LOL Is this a Freudian Slip?? Because no one except black pepo thinks being a victim is heroic so I'm honestly wondering at your choice of framing here, how you think about the possibility of her return to work, how you envision its circumstances.

No, white pepo do not play "Ghetto Lotto" (yes yes very easily arguable that they don't need to).

Quote:
no.. all the people of color at her job will keep their distance and shun her... she will be the office pariah..
Q.E.D.

Quote:
Bill Clinton is not someone i care about after his WHO address that demolished the economies of smaller nations
Unfortunately that's just the Global American Empire, no matter who's President -- you think Obama did anything for Africa that's just for Africa???

Quote:
oh wait the crack that the cia/ fbi flooded the black community with? that crack? so cause the problem, let it take root and then claim its out of control. you lot are deluded
Well I know all empires eat their own first but that particular matter I've not explored in any detail so I can't possibly comment intelligently -- except to say that with stuff like Operation: Northwoods being historic fact, I'm very sympathetic....

Old 05-21-2023, 03:01 AM

Quote:
This is how i know you are a stranger to the truth... emmett till was lied on by Carolyn Bryant who admitted that she lied!!!!....
She said she never confessed. It's the black author who claimed she told him that -- somehow without him getting it on tape despite everything else she said being on tape.

The same black author who also wrote the bestsellers claiming to be an autobiography of Malcolm X and a fictionalized account of his family's saga from African slavery to modern times. The same dude who was a known plagiarist. The very same fabulist whom historians have shown to be a lair.

The truth, you say?

The truth is that Emmett Till got fresh with a white woman in the Jim Crow South. The black kids with him said he whistled at Mrs. Bryant. They even maintained so decades later. That's not in dispute.

The only liar here is the collective black community that deflects and changes the subject. My only point in bringing this tragedy up is how literally every one of our modern-days cases of alleged racial injustice was always set off by some black person being an idiot to begin with.

It ain't just them walking down the street and getting strung up in a tree suddenly. No doubt such has happened most unfortunately but not with the cause célèbre stuff of the past few decades.

Not that idiots deserve execution (not necessarily anyway) but it's not, uh, so "black and white"....

Quote:
I mean think of all the colombine type murderers.. who have taken people out in movie theatres, churches, concerts, kids in school, high shoolers.. they haven't been black...
Oh I fully admit that white people are foch-ing cray-cray -- in fact, I will actually agree that overall, white people have been and still are the most evil group of people in all history, outdoing even the Mongols (though there's been new scholarship claiming they actually weren't any worse than the Romans)...so no denials or deflections from me there.

But this isn't about who's worse overall in historical terms. I've been talking about how black power leads to the "black magic" of dismissing crimes by black people by the technique of deflection, changing the subject so that the crime is forgotten and the issue becomes about the criminal's treatment instead of the criminal's crime.

Quote:
every race kills within their race... black folk might kill to get revenge but the non black folks aren't killing for a reason.. high school teens pick up guns and go to school and take everybody out because nobody asked them to the prom.. or sat with them during lunch.. every other day you read a story about a young female teacher who is NOT BIPOC, who has slept with a child under her tutelage... and you have to ask.. whats with the community when there are so many female teachers sleeping with children, men sitting at home in their basements so angry that they join incel groups or mgtow groups or shoot up somewhere... i mean you say that other communities have issues but the issue might run deeper in your own..
Yes well all very interesting in itself (I mean hell I keep wondering where were all these accommodating female teachers when I was comin' up) but that's neither here nor there in terms of my thesis about the black magic of black power changing the very definition of crime itself.

Old 05-21-2023, 11:01 AM

6,690 posts, read 6,043,318 times
This thread wreaks of extreme paranoia! How do people with these thoughts sleep at night? K.urwa mac! Go out for a walk, smell the roses, walk on the beach, play with a puppy, adopt a cat, go do something nice and therapeutic!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City