Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 07:14 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,748,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2WholeP3C View Post
You would get upset too if someone were to punch you in your stomach or slapped you just for saying bad words.

I'm just mad right now about of all the injustice we've been encountering ever since the feminism movement. I know there are some good girls too but it's like now the nasty ones are taking over.

Last hour, I received a message from this guy claiming to be her older brother. This was the message:

Hey, Jerk
Count your lucky stars as I'm not in your same location. I'm conducting my business in Colombia and have to stay there until December. It would be pointless for me to go after you. The only thing I regret is not being there for her when it happened. You would have met who I am. BTW this is her older brother Louis.

I'm already 6'3 and weighted more than 200 Ibs anyway.
If I had been her brother, I'd been on the first plane home and found you and handled you.

BTW I'm 6'5 with the body of an NFL Lineman. Life lesson #2, no matter how big and bad you think you are, there is always someone who is bigger and meaner.

Old 05-03-2013, 07:14 PM

17 posts, read 14,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinerose View Post
So, you've referred to yourself as going "Black Knight" and referred to your friend who defended the girl as a "White Knight". You complain about woman being strong human beings...I believe they are viewed as "feminazis" by you. Your whole post above indicates that you have nothing but contempt for females in general. In your opinion, they seem to have contributed nothing useful to society. The man is the ruler and, no matter what he says, women should never strike back.
Don't get me wrong. I didn't say I hate women. I have to give them credit for giving birth. What I hate is their general ''I come first and don't need a man in my life'', ''I'm just as equal as men'' or ''I can hit guys, they won't hit back and if he goes I'll call the cops'' attitude or when they don't even say thank if you do them any favor.

Several of us black knights at one point were really white knights; gentlemen indeed. It's their persistent ill treatment that caused this. For instance last year and way back, I would opened doors for woman. Did they even say thank you? Nope. All they did was walked pass me, told me how they can do it themselves. The rudest reply I got was a ''Well THANK YOU, I'm so weak that I can't even open the door myself'' and she had a mean sneer.

After much of this sudden change and ill treatment, it gets tedious and at that point it's useless to even try to initiate a conversation with them unless I know the girl well and she isn't like the others.

This is the difference between defending a real victim versus a stuck-up girl
a) A man is trying to rape a girl or child: if that's so he deserves to get the stuff beaten out of. I would beat him myself. This is the only time where I agreed, that man should lose his ability to have kids.

b) Stuck-up girl that harrassed a man and even gets agressive and guy slaps her once: I won't do a darn thing. That was coming. Even so she can still call the cops and there will be white knights coming after the guy.

Old 05-03-2013, 07:17 PM

Overall, chivalry has been nearly killed by many girls. Once again I don't hate women. I just hate their behaviors and how most think they can get away with about anything just because they're women. Ranting. I'm so mad so I probably can't think well.

If I see a decent girl, I'm the first one to recognize how she's different from the others.

Old 05-03-2013, 07:18 PM

1,490 posts, read 4,756,808 times
Quote:
Don't get me wrong. I didn't say I hate women. I have to give them credit for giving birth.
You don't have to say it...it comes through very loudly anyway.

And that is the only thing you probably give them credit for.

Old 05-03-2013, 07:19 PM

45,398 posts, read 60,592,880 times
OP, you're a jerk.

If you had done that to one of my daughters they would have kicked your sorry ass from one end of the street to the other. Then it would have been my turn. You would not have been pleased with what I would have done. After that would have been when the local police would have been called and charges placed against you.

Old 05-03-2013, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinerose View Post
You don't have to say it...it comes through very loudly anyway.

And that is the only thing you probably give them credit for.
Tell me what exactly were some of the greatest inventions created by women besides tissues? Anything related to science, informatics or math?

If so, then why we only hear about male inventors and not female? Why aren't a lot of women in the science and math fields?

Old 05-03-2013, 07:28 PM

13,981 posts, read 25,958,820 times
Quote:
Overall, chivalry has been nearly killed by many girls. Once again I don't hate women. I just hate their behaviors and how most think they can get away with about anything just because they're women. Ranting. I'm so mad so I probably can't think well.

If I see a decent girl, I'm the first one to recognize how she's different from the others.
Women don't want your chivalry, they want recognition that just because you have something between your legs you are not more worthy of success or respect. I'm pretty certain that girl runs circles around you intellectually.

If you aren't being treated nicely by women, look in the mirror to discover why.

I wonder what reaction you would have expected if you said similarly vile things to a male?

Old 05-03-2013, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
Women don't want your chivalry, they want recognition that just because you have something between your legs you are not more worthy of success or respect.
In rejecting chivalry, they pretty much are asking you to treat them exactly like a man. In doing so, they have to accept the good (studying in math and engineering fields, voting, traveling, etc) with the bad (expecting retaliation if you hit, threw a drink or challenge someone).
Quote:
If you aren't being treated nicely by women, look in the mirror to discover why.
I don't know what I did wrong back then. I was only trying to do the right things.

Quote:
I wonder what reaction you would have expected if you said similarly vile things to a male?
At least the other guy isn't a wuzz kicking me below; very rarely do I hear about a guy kicking another dude in the balls (same reason why girls hardly ever punch another girl in the boobs during a fight). A fist fight is quick and fair. A kick in the balls leaves us rolling on the ground in pain. I'd rather get punched in the face than kick in the balls. Hence, why I think girls are more vicious when it comes to fighting than us.

A guy would either fight me and I'll return blows. But once it's over, it's over.

Last edited by 2WholeP3C; 05-03-2013 at 08:00 PM..

Old 05-03-2013, 08:23 PM

1,490 posts, read 4,756,808 times
Quote:
Tell me what exactly were some of the greatest inventions created by women besides tissues? Anything related to science, informatics or math?

If so, then why we only hear about male inventors and not female? Why aren't a lot of women in the science and math fields?
Inventions By Women | FactMonster.com
We'll probably never know how many women inventors there were. That's because in the early years of the United States, a woman could not get a patent in her own name. A patent is considered a kind of property, and until the late 1800s laws forbade women in most states from owning property or entering into legal agreements in their own names. Instead, a woman's property would be in the name of her father or husband. (a quote from the link listed above)

Famous Women Inventors
Ignoring the gender stereotypes and discriminatory barriers that stood at every turn, these female inventors displayed an iron will and unwavering perseverance. (a quote from the link listed above)

Women in History - Inventors

Did you do ANY research AT ALL before sticking your foot in your mouth? Try Googling "Medical Inventions by Women".

Old 05-03-2013, 08:28 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Not that I believe a word of this child, but I can't wait to see what happens to you next.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships