Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 12:41 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,613,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
My sister in law saw two of my friends have go fund me pages and she thought to tell me "Well maybe a job would help " . My first reaction was I wish I could jump up and smack her face . But then I thought about how would she like it , if I put on her facebook page "well maybe you should not have run off with a man while married to another man " and yes she did do this . I just wonder how all her fb friends and co workers would react to that news . But no I will talk to my husband about this and see how he wants to handle it . I mean after all it is his sister and she really does need to learn her boundaries where I am concerned because these were and are my friends way before I knew her . You see these two friends that have go fund me pages cant get a job because they lost their job when they got sick with cancer , yes she demeans people with cancer , real classy huh ? She constantly pees me off when she runs her mouth like that . Her husband wont say a word to her cause he is scared of her because like I said she ran off once before and he thinks he is too overweight to get any other woman so he takes her crap .Im so mad right now I could spit nails .
Your SIL SAW - with her eyes - the go fund me page.
Your SIL TOLD you - that you heard with your ears, 'Maybe a job would help.'

If you put your reaction to her comment on Facebook - that's for EVERYBODY to read... not just her.
It sounds to me like you really don't like this 'friend' of yours very much - so why let anything she thinks, says or does affect you?

Old 07-27-2015, 01:06 PM

15,799 posts, read 20,513,219 times
I found that when I finally deleted my FB account, my life has become so stress and drama free.

Old 07-27-2015, 01:15 PM

1,266 posts, read 5,613,045 times
She might be judgmental because you spelled judgmental wrong. =)

Old 07-27-2015, 01:17 PM

6,727 posts, read 9,955,064 times
I think the OP must have a pretty good life if this is the kind of stuff that upsets her.

Old 07-27-2015, 01:31 PM

22,591 posts, read 47,680,585 times
I feel badly for the husband who is going to be dragged onto this drama!

Old 07-27-2015, 01:42 PM

5,570 posts, read 7,275,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMike7 View Post
I found that when I finally deleted my FB account, my life has become so stress and drama free.
It's very possible to utilize Facebook without it resulting in any stress or drama in your life.

Old 07-27-2015, 01:47 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
My sister in law saw two of my friends have go fund me pages and she thought to tell me "Well maybe a job would help " . My first reaction was I wish I could jump up and smack her face . But then I thought about how would she like it , if I put on her facebook page "well maybe you should not have run off with a man while married to another man " and yes she did do this . I just wonder how all her fb friends and co workers would react to that news . But no I will talk to my husband about this and see how he wants to handle it . I mean after all it is his sister and she really does need to learn her boundaries where I am concerned because these were and are my friends way before I knew her . You see these two friends that have go fund me pages cant get a job because they lost their job when they got sick with cancer , yes she demeans people with cancer , real classy huh ? She constantly pees me off when she runs her mouth like that . Her husband wont say a word to her cause he is scared of her because like I said she ran off once before and he thinks he is too overweight to get any other woman so he takes her crap .Im so mad right now I could spit nails .

If people would not announce every moment of the details of their lives they would have much less drama to deal with.

If you were so upset why didn't you remind your sister in law that those she was speaking about had jobs that were lost because of their cancer treatments then leave it at that?

Have you accomplished anything in regards to setting your sister in law straight by posting here instead of talking to her?

Old 07-27-2015, 02:37 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,111,286 times
Quote:
How old are y'all? This sounds like some 7th grade lunchroom bull$hit.

Ignore it.

Old 07-27-2015, 06:16 PM

13,754 posts, read 13,326,193 times
She will be "in your family" forever (possibly). Don't pee in your cornflakes now. And don't be so sensitive! People are entitled to their opinions! That's what makes the world go 'round!

Old 07-27-2015, 07:18 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,642,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheMatrix View Post
LOL @ teenagers and their problems
Exactly, BTW this is the same poster who started a thread because she didn't like how emotional a woman acted at her son's funeral, since the son was an adult.

And she wants to talk about other people's behavior?

Reading this thread and knowing someone of a certain age(over 40) wrote it is mind boggling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships