Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2016, 04:37 PM

146 posts, read 121,127 times

Advertisements

lets say you lived at home with parent, and you had a sibling that was there some time back who was doing drugs (like coke, grass,). he was doing stupid things, harassing you and letting extended family disrespect your house. knocked down your computer equipment and on purpose, but then when you want to call the cops some time later they want to deny it. then they tell your mom that your mentally ill because you bring up what they did as if your not supposed to say something about it. and she actually takes up for the sibling even thoe i mentioned up there how that person is. this sibling is older in age trying to mooch of your parents and you have a job. the person drinks everyday of their lives, wont get counseling of any sort and also extremely stubborn. the person sits around watching tv all day for many hours of the day. so some one tell me, whos the crazy one here ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2016, 05:17 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,941,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkplugnw View Post
lets say you lived at home with parent, and you had a sibling that was there some time back who was doing drugs (like coke, grass,). he was doing stupid things, harassing you and letting extended family disrespect your house. knocked down your computer equipment and on purpose, but then when you want to call the cops some time later they want to deny it. then they tell your mom that your mentally ill because you bring up what they did as if your not supposed to say something about it. and she actually takes up for the sibling even thoe i mentioned up there how that person is. this sibling is older in age trying to mooch of your parents and you have a job. the person drinks everyday of their lives, wont get counseling of any sort and also extremely stubborn. the person sits around watching tv all day for many hours of the day. so some one tell me, whos the crazy one here ?
You don't give your age, but I'd say start setting aside some money from every paycheck you get and save up enough to put down the money on your own apartment when you turn 18 if you're not already. Make a plan to get out and concentrate on that, not on who is crazy and who isn't. There's never a satisfying answer to questions like that.

Old 10-30-2016, 05:25 PM

7,743 posts, read 15,877,766 times
Weren't you the one who called the cops on a family member for bullying you and were wondering why your mother was mad at you for that?

Doesn't matter who's the "crazy" one here, but try to disengage and move out so you don't have to deal with this anymore.

Old 10-30-2016, 06:52 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,740,695 times
Are you sure you are looking at things realistically and accurately? Have you a diagnosis of something?

Old 10-30-2016, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
You don't give your age, but I'd say start setting aside some money from every paycheck you get and save up enough to put down the money on your own apartment when you turn 18 if you're not already. Make a plan to get out and concentrate on that, not on who is crazy and who isn't. There's never a satisfying answer to questions like that.
why would a person who has done nothing to anyone have to have these issues. why do people act like this

Old 10-30-2016, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Are you sure you are looking at things realistically and accurately? Have you a diagnosis of something?
what do you mean by that, some of us are slow to learn yes.

Old 10-30-2016, 08:18 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,941,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkplugnw View Post
why would a person who has done nothing to anyone have to have these issues. why do people act like this
Why is the sky blue? Why did God let my puppy die? Why did 9/11 have to happen? It seems to me that you are asking us to give you some kind of validation. A bunch of complete strangers on the Internet can't give you that nor can we explain why some person in your life acts the way they do. It seems to me that you're spending a lot of time trying to assign blame and simmering with resentment. How's that working for you? Obviously, not very well. Are you still in school? If so, they probably have a counselor that you could talk to. That's the best answer I can give you.

Old 10-30-2016, 09:18 PM

22,599 posts, read 47,698,122 times
You have been complaining about your family and living situation for months.
What have you done to change it?

Old 10-30-2016, 09:21 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,204,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkpoe View Post
Weren't you the one who called the cops on a family member for bullying you and were wondering why your mother was mad at you for that?

Doesn't matter who's the "crazy" one here, but try to disengage and move out so you don't have to deal with this anymore.
Yes.

I think OP is underage.

Old 10-30-2016, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryjohns View Post
Yes.

I think OP is underage.

some of us are mentally impaired, people try to exploit us and use us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships