Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 12:36 AM

100 posts, read 408,156 times

Advertisements

This is a subjective topic, so no offense to anyone, nothing personal yet I wonder...

Ever since I graduated from college I have been around many different regions of the USA and I noticed that hot woman of different races tend to be concentrated toward a certain regions.

In Atlanta black women are so fine, however in the Philly area most black women just don't catch my eye. In Arizona, most of the young white woman look like Barbie dolls, while living in Chicago and traveling the Midwest most of the white woman are big. In NYC, women know how to dress and impress, yet if you go to rural areas in the US, you tell yourself what is going on, these folks don't know how to dress up? The Latina woman down in Miami are hot, probably a place where you will find a woman with real natural beauty, while in Arizona the Latina woman look like some of the white woman in the Midwest. In the west coast Asian women love black men (very freaky if you know what I mean), while in the east coast Asian women are somewhat reserved and hostile toward black men.

Why is there such a disparity of beauty and types of woman in different regions of the USA? Of course you can go find an attractive women anywhere, but overall I believe if you stayed in one area, and you want to find the next top model, you would have a better opportunity finding what you are looking for in Miami rather than some rural area in nowhere,USA. I mean come on, did the really hot women decide to settle in a certain area or what?

It might appears as if I'm generalizing a little, but this is based off my experience and I am open minded to know that there are good looking white women in the Chicago area, or that some people living in rural area know how to dress.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2009, 12:45 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,534,474 times
Culture, traditions, and local food style maybe.

Old 01-26-2009, 01:52 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,509 times

and...the point of this pondering thought is?...

I'm asking everyone in CD one thing: Why is it in this day and age that people would ask why certain color of women look this or that way? Why and how they have so much time in their hands for that?

Old 01-26-2009, 01:55 AM

9,912 posts, read 13,903,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post

and...the point of this pondering thought is?...

I'm asking everyone in CD one thing: Why is it in this day and age that people would ask why certain color of women look this or that way? Why and how they have so much time in their hands for that?
Entrenched thought process? Can be hard to re-wire the brain.

And to the OP, not sure really why you find it to be this way, perhaps ALL the women in ALL the areas, saw you coming and dressed accordingly!

Old 01-26-2009, 01:59 AM

3,853 posts, read 12,868,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
Entrenched thought process? Can be hard to re-wire the brain.

And to the OP, not sure really why you find it to be this way, perhaps ALL the women in ALL the areas, saw you coming and dressed accordingly!
I personally like to find out new and interesting things. If something is unexplained I try to figure out the mystery. If there is an injustice, I want to know the how to get rid of that injustice. If there is a problem, I want to find the solution. I want to know why people do certain things and why. I want to know why one country has a certain statistic, while the other might not have a similar trend.

For example I was reading up on prison populations in the USA and it turns out the USA has the highest number of inmates per 100,000 people in the entire world. I never knew the prison problem was that bad until looking at it in that light.

Old 01-26-2009, 02:16 AM

9,912 posts, read 13,903,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
I personally like to find out new and interesting things. If something is unexplained I try to figure out the mystery. If there is an injustice, I want to know the how to get rid of that injustice. If there is a problem, I want to find the solution. I want to know why people do certain things and why. I want to know why one country has a certain statistic, while the other might not have a similar trend.

For example I was reading up on prison populations in the USA and it turns out the USA has the highest number of inmates per 100,000 people in the entire world. I never knew the prison problem was that bad until looking at it in that light.
All very interesting points you've raised and many of them I agree with but I'm not really seeing the relevence to the thread topic. My impression is the OP is a personal point of view and a statistic of ONE at that, so fairly random and probably not indicative of what women are actually like or what they wear.

Now had the OP posted about the US having the highest number of inmates per capita in the world, I might have had more to add.

Perhaps even if there was something to work with, a study, some statistics that indicated that the original premise were even true I might have more to add. I'm just struggling with what we've been given and I don't really have more much to add to the thread topic suffice to say that weather, culture, types of industry, income levels and a whole bunch of other variants play a part in how ANY PEOPLE, male or female, black, white or purple with pink polka dots even , dress and behave.

Old 01-30-2009, 04:20 PM

2,278 posts, read 3,922,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenourtv View Post
This is a subjective topic, so no offense to anyone, nothing personal yet I wonder...

Ever since I graduated from college I have been around many different regions of the USA and I noticed that hot woman of different races tend to be concentrated toward a certain regions.
Yeah they like to congregrate around bars, after you've had a couple or more drinks in ya...

Old 01-30-2009, 04:27 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,007,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicejb View Post
Yeah they like to congregrate around bars, after you've had a couple or more drinks in ya...
Yeah, that way the guys look like super models after the girls have had a few.

Old 01-30-2009, 04:33 PM

2,278 posts, read 3,922,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Public_Newsense View Post
Yeah, that way the guys look like super models after the girls have had a few.
yep...swingggg both ways babyyy

one tequila, two tequila, floor...

Old 01-30-2009, 04:38 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,007,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicejb View Post
yep...swingggg both ways babyyy

one tequila, two tequila, floor...
Oops, I think I misrepresented myself a little bit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships