Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2012, 11:21 PM

159 posts, read 350,989 times

Advertisements

Im looking for a little knowlege from people who know the current prices of inexpensive or what the rest of the country{ Minus San Fran } would refer to as normal priced Hotels. Any and all thru out the state . In the past I have stayed in hotels in Beach ND and across the border in Glendive,MT for around 50 bucks. But im very sure thats not possible at the present. Just incase i need to kill some time up there I would like to be able to find a hotel for about 200 to 250 a week. How far it is from the Boom does not matter as long as it is in state.

Last edited by Jefferyz; 06-21-2012 at 11:38 PM.. Reason: mispell
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2012, 01:22 AM

4,818 posts, read 11,007,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferyz View Post
Im looking for a little knowlege from people who know the current prices of inexpensive or what the rest of the country{ Minus San Fran } would refer to as normal priced Hotels. Any and all thru out the state . In the past I have stayed in hotels in Beach ND and across the border in Glendive,MT for around 50 bucks. But im very sure thats not possible at the present. Just incase i need to kill some time up there I would like to be able to find a hotel for about 200 to 250 a week. How far it is from the Boom does not matter as long as it is in state.
If you are ever in the far eastern end of the state....Budget Inn Express in Grand Forks has rooms for 175/wk. It doesnt have the best reputation but they are remodeling and there is new management trying to clean it up. As you can imagine....sometime really cheap rates attract the not so good folks as well.

Dan

Old 06-22-2012, 01:32 AM

That is very Helpfull. I need advice like that pricewise. I would be fine in most situations<, Im not there to make friends just get some rest,

Old 06-22-2012, 01:57 AM

4,818 posts, read 11,007,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferyz View Post
That is very Helpfull. I need advice like that pricewise. I would be fine in most situations<, Im not there to make friends just get some rest,
It is as the name applies....a budget hotel....room...tv....shower...no frills....a bit dated.....it caters to a lot of construction workers in town who stay in town M-F..... it has been trying to clean up its act It is located on Gateway Driver (Hwy 2) down from the Simplot Plant and next to a locally run cafe and bar and across the street from Chinese food and a locally run restaurant.

Old 06-27-2012, 01:07 PM

HAS ANYONE ELSE STAYED IN A HOTEL IN NORTH DAKOTA CMON

Old 06-29-2012, 11:09 AM

36 posts, read 102,845 times
I just got back from a week's worth of camping in the Montana Badlands, and on the last day when it was over 100 degrees and I was as filthy as I've ever been in my life, I rolled into Glendive and got a room at The Parkwood Inn for $32. I almost fainted when I heard the price. Room was clean, and had the three things I needed for a day of rest: a bumpin' air conditioner, the history channel, and a bathroom with a shower. Great value. It's right between the grocery store and the Yellowstone River.

Old 06-29-2012, 03:42 PM

OH BOY I HOPE YOUR TELLIN THE TRUTH CAUSE THAT WOULD BE DOABLE ANYONE ELSE ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota