Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 04:13 PM

55 posts, read 155,034 times

Advertisements

Who is married to who of the newscasters on WNEP? I know Marissa Burk just got married, to whom? Mindi is married to whom? I'm just a nosy old lady.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2010, 04:31 PM

32,616 posts, read 77,579,178 times
I thought Marissa Burke was married already? Didn't her husband get arrested for having a rogue house party with a bunch of teenaged boys or something like that? I know Scott Schaffer and Julie Sidoni are married and live in Scranton. I'd still personally like to know if Ryan Leckey is gay or not.

Old 01-20-2010, 05:00 PM

923 posts, read 3,093,457 times
WNEP is like the Adams Family --- Bizarre !!! JS is always talking about underwear, RL wears makeup, MC has a mouth full of marbles (stumbling and mumbling) and looks like a robot when she broadcasts local social events -- the arms go up- the arms go down, etc. !!! Marissa is okay, but something seriously wrong with hubby !!! Says alot about out area and what we like !!!!

Old 01-20-2010, 08:58 PM

129 posts, read 425,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
I thought Marissa Burke was married already? Didn't her husband get arrested for having a rogue house party with a bunch of teenaged boys or something like that? I know Scott Schaffer and Julie Sidoni are married and live in Scranton. I'd still personally like to know if Ryan Leckey is gay or not.
Yep, Marissa has been married to that guy for a long while. Scott and Julie are married. Tom and Noreen are are married. Mindi's husband doesn't work on air. Neither do the spouses of her co-workers, Tom and Joe. Ryan is not gay. Who knows if he will 'find' himself someday, but he seriously is not gay and often has a girlfriend. I can't think of any other married couples on WNEP. Paulo is married into a well known family, but otherwise I doubt you would know any of the spouses.

Old 01-21-2010, 07:06 AM

7,931 posts, read 15,815,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
I'd still personally like to know if Ryan Leckey is gay or not.
I don't know for sure, but I'd be shocked if he isn't. He's so flaming he sets off the sprinkler system in most buildings he walks into.

I had heard that Sherman Burdette is gay...

Old 01-21-2010, 07:07 AM

7,931 posts, read 15,815,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsanva View Post
Ryan is not gay. Who knows if he will 'find' himself someday, but he seriously is not gay and often has a girlfriend.
I know gay guys who have had girlfriends....

Old 01-21-2010, 11:13 AM

129 posts, read 425,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by go phillies View Post
I know gay guys who have had girlfriends....
Do you know Ryan?

Old 01-21-2010, 01:56 PM

32,616 posts, read 77,579,178 times
With all due respect can we please not have any further discussion about Ryan Leckey's sexuality? I'm sorry I asked since it's really none of my business anyways. From my own personal perspective as a "butch" gay guy I'm still reeling from being rejected by a guy who grew very close to me and was not much unlike Ryan Leckey. Why was I rejected? He wasn't gay. I was so sure, and then it just hit me like a ton of bricks (those interested in this story can probably do a search for "Is He Bi/Bi-Curious?" on the Relationships forum).

In high school two of my best friends were gay, and each had girlfriends so I had no idea. I personally have had two girlfriends. If I'm gay and can't even tell someone else's sexual orientation, then how do straight people think they can tell? It just seems to me as if in recent years the lines that were once distinctly drawn between heterosexuals and homosexuals have been blurred. In most respects that's wonderful that people can now see past each other's sexuality to consider them worthy of friendship for other reasons. However, on the dating front this has been an absolute NIGHTMARE because now so many straight dues my age are waxing off their body hair, gelling their hair, shopping at H&M and A&F, wearing flip-flops, getting manicures, and otherwise "acting gay" that legitimately gay people can no longer tell who it is "safe" to ask out on a date without fear of causing offense!

Old 01-21-2010, 02:51 PM

2,009 posts, read 3,779,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by go phillies View Post
I don't know for sure, but I'd be shocked if he isn't. He's so flaming he sets off the sprinkler system in most buildings he walks into.

I had heard that Sherman Burdette is gay...
I don't know if Ryan is gay, but he's very annoying, he's hyper and needs to calm down a little, i can't stand watching him. We need a big hulky cowboy type to give us the news, that would be nice.

Old 01-21-2010, 02:56 PM

996 posts, read 3,277,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
I don't know if Ryan is gay, but he's very annoying, he's hyper and needs to calm down a little, i can't stand watching him. We need a big hulky cowboy type to give us the news, that would be nice.
I agree. I want to give Ryan a tranquilizer when he is on in the AM.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania