Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2008, 11:33 AM

656 posts, read 2,315,752 times

Advertisements

For you shall forever be curb-stomped by those who don't understand (or care to understand) what's going on here. God, I love bloggers.

Washington Post

Even though I know what Saslow was trying to say, he's quite mistaken. This city's still straight-ticket Republican, and even if those rumors didn't exist, they'd still go for the "R".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2008, 04:41 PM

1,022 posts, read 3,344,593 times
Obama-New World Order
McCain-New World Order

Findlay's vote=irrelevant.

Tell me how a real Patriot would ever vote for any of these candidates if they knew what they had been striving for this entire time. I have never voted and most likely I wont ever vote. These people aren't elected based on their abilities. They're elected based on corporate backing, huge sums of money, and the cornerstone idea of a New World Order. Which each and every one of them who can become president share. Ohio was screwed over a long time ago, and its been a slow decline every since. I dont see why Ohio voting either way has any real baring.

The fact that Obama uses the slogan change, is to me, an in your face lie. The only change being offered is by Ron Paul. So he's trying to use an advertising slogan as blatant propaganda to confuse people who want actual change. Not just with the war buddy. ironically the change his slogan alludes to is Ron Paul, not his own candidacy.

And McCain is... well, just another clone like every other. He's itching just to get a war with Iran.

Both are well articulated speakers with great training in avoiding the obvious questions people have, and putting emphasis on their own ideas. Most of the things both of them back, have been black listed by the major media sources for over fifty years.

So why exactly would voting for either or matter? They're both frauds, as is Hillary. I would say it to every one of their faces too. The only change they offer is more of a slippery slope from our country being ripped out from under us and put on the selling block. Or they all want to mingle around in world politics. They're educated retards, and their best ability is their articulated speech.

Anyone ever wonder why we are electing presidents with CIA backgrounds? Because they are trained manipulators.

I would love for someone in Findlay to prove me wrong with facts. Or anyone else for that matter.

Last edited by the_pines; 07-04-2008 at 04:57 PM..

Old 07-04-2008, 05:11 PM

YouTube - 2008 presidential candidates who support the New World Order

Old 07-04-2008, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_pines View Post
Obama-New World Order
McCain-New World Order

Findlay's vote=irrelevant.

Tell me how a real Patriot would ever vote for any of these candidates if they knew what they had been striving for this entire time. I have never voted and most likely I wont ever vote. These people aren't elected based on their abilities. They're elected based on corporate backing, huge sums of money, and the cornerstone idea of a New World Order. Which each and every one of them who can become president share. Ohio was screwed over a long time ago, and its been a slow decline every since. I dont see why Ohio voting either way has any real baring.

The fact that Obama uses the slogan change, is to me, an in your face lie. The only change being offered is by Ron Paul. So he's trying to use an advertising slogan as blatant propaganda to confuse people who want actual change. Not just with the war buddy. ironically the change his slogan alludes to is Ron Paul, not his own candidacy.

And McCain is... well, just another clone like every other. He's itching just to get a war with Iran.

Both are well articulated speakers with great training in avoiding the obvious questions people have, and putting emphasis on their own ideas. Most of the things both of them back, have been black listed by the major media sources for over fifty years.

So why exactly would voting for either or matter? They're both frauds, as is Hillary. I would say it to every one of their faces too. The only change they offer is more of a slippery slope from our country being ripped out from under us and put on the selling block. Or they all want to mingle around in world politics. They're educated retards, and their best ability is their articulated speech.

Anyone ever wonder why we are electing presidents with CIA backgrounds? Because they are trained manipulators.

I would love for someone in Findlay to prove me wrong with facts. Or anyone else for that matter.
You're barking up the wrong tree, buddy. I'm voting for Barr in November.

Old 07-04-2008, 08:30 PM

Okaaaaaaaayyyyyyy.

Old 07-04-2008, 08:32 PM

422 posts, read 758,901 times
What a God damn hatchet piece. It's the media elites once again trying to smear all those rubes out in flyover country who don't get the obvious fact that Obama is the best thing since sliced bread, or Jesus, or something.

It's a bit of a distortion to claim that Obama is a "Christian", when his Mom was an avowed atheist, his father and step-father were both Muslims, and he was enrolled in a Koran class for years in Indonesia. He didn't even join a church until he was in his 20's, and even then it was a radical kill-whitey black nationalist church where Louis Farrakhan sometimes preached. Of course, these days, Obama's claiming he never set foot inside that church *ever*, and even if he did, he had his fingers in his ears the whole time.

But of course, the NYT wants you to believe that Obama's a "Christian" in the same mold as those loser rednecks out in flyover country who own guns and go to church because they have crappy jobs, as Obama himself enthusiastically explained to an audience on San Fransisco's Billionaire's Row.

The way the media makes everything out to be, it's clear cut: if you drink the Obama Kool Aid, you're an enlightened genius. If you so much as question even one of his policies or - God forbid - his background, then you're an evil redneck from the Midwest/Appalachia whose even worse than Adolf Hitler.

Last edited by Paddington; 07-04-2008 at 09:38 PM..

Old 07-05-2008, 06:07 AM

455 posts, read 1,884,803 times
Why on earth would anyone have four flags planted in their front yard?

Old 07-05-2008, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerDu View Post
Why on earth would anyone have four flags planted in their front yard?
This question reminds of the time when I stumbled across the nightmare lawn from the 70's. It had every kitch ornament known to Man: the garden gnome, kissing dutch people, pink flamingo, and gazing globe among others. It was truly a landscaping disaster. I had no idea what the Hell they were doing.

It's only as I get older that I realize that we need to let people use their own property as a means of enjoyment. If that homeowner was happy having all those lawn ornaments, then good for them. If this guy enjoys having four flags in his yard, then he shall have four flags in his yard. This is part and parcel of the "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" we need to exercise as Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio