Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2007, 01:49 PM

4 posts, read 13,497 times

Advertisements

We are a young family that are planning on moving to central florida, we both are on the low twenty and have a two year daughter, we are latinos and we plan to rent for a year or so before buying, to start i am going to be working in construction but later hoping to start my business when i know my way around, also if you know how is the business of bar, so if you could tell me a good place to start and how is the alcohol license business over there that will be cool thanks
by the way we moving from jersey
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2007, 05:31 AM

1,594 posts, read 5,284,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukerojo View Post
We are a young family that are planning on moving to central florida, we both are on the low twenty and have a two year daughter, we are latinos and we plan to rent for a year or so before buying, to start i am going to be working in construction but later hoping to start my business when i know my way around, also if you know how is the business of bar, so if you could tell me a good place to start and how is the alcohol license business over there that will be cool thanks
by the way we moving from jersey
I would suggest looking into the Poincianna area. You can rent a pretty nice house for around $1000 (3bed 2 bath) and I think that opening a bar there would be a good idea because they really only have one and it is more like an English Pub. I think opening a latino inspired bar would be a huge hit there because of the large Hispanic population in the area. JMO Hope this helps.

Old 03-13-2007, 11:02 AM

3 posts, read 16,776 times
If you are from NJ, I think that Poinciana will be too quiet and out of the way for you. I am from LI and it is too quiet there for me. Hopefully you will get some other opinions too.

Old 03-14-2007, 06:18 PM

4 posts, read 13,497 times
i use to live on queens everything was moving so anything like that would be nice i was thinking something close to kissemmee

Last edited by dukerojo; 03-14-2007 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: wrong spelling

Old 03-23-2007, 09:34 AM

442 posts, read 2,914,185 times
Poinciana would be a good place especially for a BAR..we have one .. and i would'nt eve call that a bar?....they might have somordinance here about bars tho i dn't know....
There are a ton of homes fro rent and for sale around this area.. but To commute anywhere from here is a bit of a Haul!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
View detailed profiles of: