Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2019, 07:04 PM
bjh bjh started this thread

60,110 posts, read 30,435,770 times

Advertisements

Happy Bastille Day eve! Let's celebrate with . . .

Today's 3 Question(s):
Where is your favorite scenic route?

Do you have great ideas once you settled in to sleep that you can't remember the next day or do you remember?

Ever got up to write something down, and if so could you read it the next day?

Foodie/Beverage Question(s):
Have you had/do you like:
-Eclairs?
-Bisque?
-Crepes?
-Omelets?
-Mousse?

Just To:
Tickets to a Vegas show. You have a choice between Donny & Marie Osmond or Shania Twain. Who you seein' or r u skippin' it?

Today's Dumb Joke:
What are the two things you can never have for breakfast?
Lunch and dinner.

Hope you can remember to have a rocki(n)' Satur(n)day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2019, 07:34 PM

4,045 posts, read 1,872,179 times
Today's 3 Question(s):
Where is your favorite scenic route? Hard to choose a favorite. I like wandering on back roads in Vermont.

Do you have great ideas once you settled in to sleep that you can't remember the next day or do you remember? Sometimes remember, sometimes don't

Ever got up to write something down, and if so could you read it the next day? Haven't

-Eclairs? Like.... My grandmother used to buy me eclairs
-Bisque? Love lobster bisque. I had some a couple weeks ago in Maine.
-Crepes? My high school French teacher taught me to make crepes.
-Omelets? I do like omelets, but half of one is usually enough.
-Mousse? Like & have made.

Just To:
Tickets to a Vegas show. You have a choice between Donny & Marie Osmond or Shania Twain. Who you seein' or r u skippin' it? Skippin' it.

Today's Dumb Joke:
Lunch and dinner.

Hope you can remember to have a rocki(n)' Satur(n)day! Thanks, bjh! Not having been home much lately, I need to be sitting on the lawnmower tomorrow.

Old 07-12-2019, 07:43 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,010,712 times

Today's 3 Question(s):
I have many favorite scenic routes.
I-70 thru Western Colorado
Going To The Sun Highway in Glacier Nat Park

Do you have great ideas once you settled in to sleep that you can't remember the next day or do you remember?
I may or may not remember them. If I think it is a really great idea I grab my smart phone and email the idea to myself.

See above

-Eclairs?
-Bisque? <===This one with lobster
-Crepes?
-Omelets?
-Mousse?

Just To:
Tickets to a Vegas show. You have a choice between Donny & Marie Osmond or Shania Twain. Who you seein' or r u skippin' it?
I traveled all the way to Vegas and this is the best you can do for entertainment? I need a new travel agent. I would rather watch people dumb enough to get ripped off playing 3 Card Monty on one of the sidewalk overpasses.

Today's Dumb Joke:
Lunch and dinner.C

Old 07-12-2019, 08:33 PM

21,565 posts, read 8,743,307 times
Today's 3 Question(s):
Highway 1 with its spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.
Yes, that happens to me all the time. Or else I think of some trivia question that I absolutely, positively must have the answer to, but by the next morning I will have completely forgotten it.
Yes, I've done that, but I usually can read it.

-Eclairs?
-Bisque?
-Crepes?
-Omelets?
-Mousse?
Yes to all of the above, and I like them all.

Just To:
Skipping it. I am not a fan of either of them.

Today's Dumb Joke:
Lunch and dinner.
That joke is so old its whiskers have whiskers!

Thanks, bjh!

Old 07-12-2019, 08:59 PM

33,312 posts, read 26,512,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post

Today's 3 Question(s):
Where is your favorite scenic route? I'd like to travel the Pacific Coast Highway someday.

Do you have great ideas once you settled in to sleep that you can't remember the next day or do you remember? I've had one or two which I thought were great when I sort of halfway woke up, but were really silly when I woke up the next day. I can't remember now what they were.

Ever got up to write something down, and if so could you read it the next day? No. I've thought about doing that but never did.

-Eclairs? Yes. But I can't remember how they tasted.
-Bisque? No
-Crepes? Yes. Liked.
-Omelets? Yes. Liked.
-Mousse? No

Just To:
Tickets to a Vegas show. You have a choice between Donny & Marie Osmond or Shania Twain. Who you seein' or r u skippin' it? I'll pass.

Today's Dumb Joke:
Lunch and dinner.

Hope you can remember to have a rocki(n)' Satur(n)day! Thank you bj.

Old 07-12-2019, 09:27 PM

126,304 posts, read 19,086,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post

Today's 3 Question(s):
[b]Where is your favorite scenic route?[/B]

............Romantic Road /Romantische Straße in Southern Germany

.........I usually remember

.........No

-Eclairs?
-Bisque?
-Crepes?
-Omelets?
-Mousse?

Just To:

.........I would love to see Shania Twain

Today's Dumb Joke:
Lunch and dinner.

THANK YOU bjh

Old 07-12-2019, 09:53 PM

38,936 posts, read 22,939,705 times
Lucky #7 on the 13th, no less!

Today's 3 Question(s):
Where is your favorite scenic route? Highway 1 up the central California coast.

Do you have great ideas once you settled in to sleep that you can't remember the next day or do you remember? I usually free myself from any kind of thinking when I'm asleep.

Ever got up to write something down, and if so could you read it the next day? No. See above.

-Eclairs?
-Bisque?
-Crepes?
-Omelets?
-Mousse?

Just To:
Tickets to a Vegas show. You have a choice between Donny & Marie Osmond or Shania Twain. Who you seein' or r u skippin' it? Neither act appeals to me. I'll watch the Blue Man Group or Cirque du Soleil instead.

Happy Saturday!

Old 07-12-2019, 10:00 PM

11,087 posts, read 17,568,157 times
Today's 3 Question(s):
Where is your favorite scenic route? I like to drive the back roads. Before my dad died, I was either working, taking care of him, or taking care of my wife, cooking and cleaning the house. Just about the only "me" time I had was after leaving my dad at the nursing home after Wheel of Fortune and going to cook supper for me and my wife. So I took the long way home, about 10 miles of country roads, every day just to unwind and look at the scenery

Do you have great ideas once you settled in to sleep that you can't remember the next day or do you remember? Nope

Ever got up to write something down, and if so could you read it the next day? Nope. But my grandfather gave speeches around the country in the 1920s and 30s and we have a huge container of notes he wrote when he woke up in the middle of the night. He gave humorous talks.

-Eclairs? Been a long time since I had one. Guess they're ok
-Bisque? Haven't had
-Crepes? They're ok, I guess
-Omelets? Love my home cooked sausage and cheese omelets
-Mousse? Had some in Paris. Not bad

Just To:
Tickets to a Vegas show. You have a choice between Donny & Marie Osmond or Shania Twain. Who you seein' or r u skippin' it? If my choice is between those shows, I think I'll stay home and read about it later

Old 07-12-2019, 10:12 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,060,976 times
Today's 3 Question(s):
DE 9 in Delaware because off of it is my favorite wildlife refuge with an 11 mile wildlife drive and a lot of farms off DE 9 that I like to photograph.

Do you have great ideas once you settled in to sleep that you can't remember the next day or do you remember? When I was still in the workforce, not now.

Ever got up to write something down, and if so could you read it the next day? If it's something I want to do on the computer I'm more likely to get up and just do it.

-Eclairs? yes
-Bisque? No
-Crepes? depends on the filling
-Omelets? No
-Mousse? Yes

Just To:
Shania Twain

Old 07-12-2019, 10:15 PM

797 posts, read 239,557 times
Where is your favorite scenic route? Here in Canada, British Columbia, leading to the West Coast

Do you have great ideas once you settled in to sleep that you can't remember the next day or do you remember? OMG, YES! Would have been a multi-millionaire 5-times over by now had I remembered even a sliver of them!

Ever got up to write something down, and if so could you read it the next day? Oh, yes, regularly, and I'm always meticulous as to writing whatever it is that I'm writing down, because getting up out of bed for me is a serious thing!

-Eclairs? LOVE!
-Bisque? Enjoy
-Crepes? LOVE!
-Omelets? Like
-Mousse? LOVE! Chocolate please!

Just To:
Tickets to a Vegas show. You have a choice between Donny & Marie Osmond or Shania Twain. Who you seein' or r u skippin' it? That's the best you can offer, BJH? I'm Skippin'!!! LOL!

Thanks, BJH!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics