Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2014, 06:11 AM

214 posts, read 207,106 times

Advertisements

I just looked at the thread on the Delta airlines issue where some Chinese couple was encouraging their kid to go to the bathroom on the plane. I read the first few pages, which were packed with outrage and people basically saying "what's wrong with these people???" I have no idea what's wrong with them, since I'm no expert, but I'd probably guess that the reason Chinese people do that is because they have a billion people and don't have a landfill to throw a billion diapers every day. Now, that doesn't excuse what they did, but it got me to wondering. In all of the hysterics over their barbarism, did anyone ever wonder if they laugh at Americans who do any of the following (and chances are most of you fall into at least one category):

1) Let's start with the most common. Bet a large percentage of people on here have, at one point in their life, gotten so drunk they've puked or publicly urinated. If not you, your precious and beautiful children in college are doing it a lot. And not just dirty guys, but the delicate women who are like "Cindy, hold back my hair! My vomit is getting in it!! BLEARGHAGRHGHG!!" The best is that some people vomit and then make out, which is totally clean. And the public urination? Based on the outrage in the forum on the Chinese doing it, we should be able to beat people who do it, but I bet the guys here would be like "oh, yeah? Touch me when I'm publicly urinating and I'll fight you, bro! I'll show you what happens when you violate my personal space!" Someone try going to any stadium in America or Europe and it's like a public bathroom.

2) Equally common. Anyone with pets. Yeah, your pets will "make" all over your house and you just sit there grinning over how cute Fido is. Like "awww, so precious, he's like one of the family!!" A good percentage of dogs eat stool and their owners are like "who's a good boy?? Come lick my face! Share an ice cream cone?" As a nation, we're all picking up the stool of our dogs, but I guess that's cleaner than a kid having a stool. Because dogs are cute.

3) This is the nation that is all into anal sex. That's right, get all angry that I said it, that doesn't make it cleaner. And then we didn't think that was gross enough, we decided to invent "behind to mouth" sex. Yeah, that's not messed up at all. Or how about the people who get off on urinating on each other and think it's hot that they live these alternate lives where their mousy wives pee on them? You're better than the Chinese! You have a safe word!

4) Oh, I almost forgot. Public pools. More like public toilets, am I right? And you all know your kids are peeing in those and nobody cares. It's like "that's my kid! Don't you yell at him! He has a right to be in this pool! Just add chlorine!"

OK, go back to being outraged over the Chinese.

Old 08-01-2014, 06:34 AM

5,570 posts, read 7,282,728 times
There is NOTHING about this post that warrants a new thread.

Old 08-01-2014, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
There is NOTHING about this post that warrants a new thread.
Yeah, probably, only if I put it in the actual thread, it's going to disappear in five seconds. But whatever, I guess. It's the end of the world.

Old 08-01-2014, 07:09 AM

983 posts, read 996,956 times
Ok, I'll will tell you and show you why the Delta issue is a big stink (pun intended.)

When I'm flying with someone from another country, I don't know what's in your gut, you lungs, or another other bodily orifice. Your sanitation systems and availability of health care is different from ours. When we're flying together in an airplane we are to an extent sharing our germs for x amount of hours, and I can't get away from you when we're at 30,000 feet. I sure as hell don't need your exotic local bacteria to put my health at risk.

Very soon, two poor souls (a doctor and another healthcare worker) will be returning to the US from Africa. They have ebola virus. They were exposed and are showing symptoms. They are outfitting a plane with a sealed compartment for them to travel in so they don't infect anyone else.

What if someone who was exposed and didn't know it hopped on a plane and sat in coach?

Now for the showing part. Look at this YouTube video of a three year old infected with ascariasis. It's found in countries who don't have the sanitation we do in the US.
3 Year Old Suffering from Ascariasis.flv - YouTube

I think anatomy class ruined me for life.

Old 08-01-2014, 07:20 AM

14,994 posts, read 23,920,044 times
Do we really need a new thread on this? OP please familiarize yourself with the TOS of this site regarding cross-posting.

Also I don't see this as being a China vs. America issue. I've go to China twice a year, it's not acceptable to defecate in public there anymore then it is here. Not to mention, your thread is all over the place in terms of topics ('behind to mouth" sex? WTH?).

Last edited by Dd714; 08-01-2014 at 07:53 AM..

Old 08-01-2014, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Do we really need a new thread on this? OP please familiarize yourself with the TOS of this site regarding cross-posting.

Also I don't see this as being a China vs. America issue. I've go to China twice a year, it's not acceptable to defecate in public there anymore then it is here. Not to mention, your thread is all over the place in terms of topics ('behind to mouth" sex? WTH?).
One of the posters on the first page of the thread talked about "split bottom pants" and linked to a page written by some woman decrying the filth of the Chinese, who stool and urinate in the streets and leave it there.

As far as "behind to mouth" sex, it's actually called something else, but I didn't know if I could write it. That's a basic description of what it is, though. It's anal sex going immediately to oral sex. It's as gross as it sounds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics