Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 09:26 AM

3,978 posts, read 8,550,882 times

Advertisements

I thought of another one....People who almost take the left fender off of your car when they are making a lefthand turn into the street where you are waiting to go out of. It seems many are incapable of driving up to the proper location before turning...they start turning before even getting to the turning spot ! Many even glare at you like you shouldn't be there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2008, 09:55 AM

6,351 posts, read 21,537,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianinark View Post
I thought of another one....People who almost take the left fender off of your car when they are making a lefthand turn into the street where you are waiting to go out of. It seems many are incapable of driving up to the proper location before turning...they start turning before even getting to the turning spot ! Many even glare at you like you shouldn't be there.
Marianinark, I'll raise you one; people who see you coming in your big truck, see your turn signal on and pull up to or PAST the STOP bar when you are turning right into the street or shopping center entrance. And THEN get mad when they have to back up because you can't make the turn with your 53' trailer...

Old 09-06-2008, 10:21 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,353,683 times
Default What thing or person aggravates you and you dont know why

I've sat and thought about this for a while now and have came to the conclusion that I know the reason for everything that aggravates me

Old 09-06-2008, 10:48 AM

13,784 posts, read 26,253,509 times
I gte highly aggravated when I am cruising along at a nice pace and someone pulls right out in front of me, going a good 10-15 miles per hour slower than myself and then to look back and find out there was no one in back of me for them to pull in front of!! That hacks me off!

Old 09-06-2008, 01:13 PM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
I gte highly aggravated when I am cruising along at a nice pace and someone pulls right out in front of me, going a good 10-15 miles per hour slower than myself and then to look back and find out there was no one in back of me for them to pull in front of!! That hacks me off!
That is so true. Irritates me too.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:45 PM

484 posts, read 1,367,656 times
Default Ill join in

I get annoyed when people around me are chewing with their mouthes hanging half open making all kinds of noises crunching and slobbery sounds at the dinner table.

Know-it-all people or rather think they know it all people.

That is my list for now.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:51 PM

18,124 posts, read 11,758,079 times
You would really have to spend some time driving in Florida to know what aggravates the daylights out of me! I can't begin to tell you!

Oh yeah .. I once saw a bumper sticker that says:

"Those who think they know it all are annoying to the ones who do"

Old 09-08-2008, 06:38 AM

641 posts, read 2,370,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirron View Post
-Family reunions in the grocery aisle.
That happened to me this Saturday. Why do people do that? They were blocking the whole friggin aisle! The grocery store is crowded enough on a saturday, and then you have this geniouses holding more people up!

My GF aggravates me sometimes. She calls herself an optimistic person, but yet she complains all the time! It's fine if you complain all the time, just don't call yourself an optimist.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:40 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,698,675 times
Quote:
"Those who think they know it all are annoying to the ones who do"
I like that one...!!!!!!!

What agravates me are individuals who uses others professional or social status about whatever they may be talking about. Somehow because this person knows that person it makes a differences in what they are saying...

Like the other day was discussing something with someone and they brought this other individuals up and because they have "Ph.D" on their name, their the best.... and that makes them really important because of that "Ph.D"!! There could come no wrong out of that individual just because of that "Ph.D"....

It just cracks me up... after a while it aggravates me.... give it a break!! So what... Who cares!!! Especially not me!! I've met some pretty dumb Ph.D'ers.... no offense anyone! My dad is one of those who has a Ph.D diploma in...... and I've experienced in how common sense makes no sense... sorry dad!!....

Old 09-08-2008, 01:56 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,166,444 times
All the know-it-alls in the Political forums. Those who can't just stop the bashing.

Oh and just about everything else. I think - I'm just hormonal from being pregnant!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics