Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 10:01 PM

821 posts, read 2,012,017 times

Advertisements

yikes, I'm really late
it's almost tomorrow

Today's Question:
I noticed I wasn't the only one who listed replace our mattress on Saturday's ? so it made me wonder

How old is your Mattress ?
I would guess 15 yrs old
What size is your mattress ? queen
Does anyone here have one of those "fancy" mattresses like the memory foam or the select comfort type ? no

Bonus Question:

Do you sleep on your:
Side ?
Back ?
Tummy ?
stomach
How ever I can squeeze in, as not to disturb the pets that seem to control the bed ? no animals in the bed, well unless you call my husband an animal

Just for Fun:

What was the last thing you faxed ?
work would have been Friday Lab result's to a Dr's office, Home would be to my sister in law to tell her Happy Birthday (she is deaf and it's easier to fax then go through a relay service or use a tele type phone)

Do you have a electric or Gas Range ? it's electric but would love to have a gas (but hubby will not use gas so will keep the electric, we have gas heat and he will not turn it on, he will sit in the house and freeze before he will touch it)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2009, 10:32 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
I noticed I wasn't the only one who listed replace our mattress on Saturday's ? so it made me wonder

How old is your Mattress ? Less than a year old, but I don't sleep in my bed.
What size is your mattress ? Twin now that I am divorced.
Does anyone here have one of those "fancy" mattresses like the memory foam or the select comfort type ? Nope.

Bonus Question:

Do you sleep on your:
Side ?
Back ? Back in a lounge chair, have sleep apnea.
Tummy ?
How ever I can squeeze in, as not to disturb the pets that seem to control the bed ?

Extra Credit Question:

When is my ex going to realize that he has to let me stay involved in our daughters life ?

Just for Fun:

What was the last thing you faxed ? Probably legal paperwork.
Do you have a electric or Gas Range ? Electric.

Old 09-20-2009, 10:44 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,575,909 times
Today's Question:[/u]
How old is your Mattress ? 12years old
What size is your mattress ? 3 of them are Queen and one is full.
Does anyone here have one of those "fancy" mattresses like the memory foam or the select comfort type ? Not yet....

Bonus Question:
Do you sleep on your:
Side ? Mostly my right side because this pacemaker is on the left and I feel it if I lay on my left side.
Just for Fun:
What was the last thing you faxed ? Info to a hospital for DH
Do you have a electric or Gas Range ? Electric now

1933 - Pittsburgh Steelers (as Pirates) play 1st NFL game Yea, SteelersToday is:
[/b]

Hello and have a great Monday
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics