Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2008, 05:49 PM

219 posts, read 425,329 times

Advertisements

What a weird question, ask your wife when you get married and she gives birth.

Old 07-03-2008, 06:24 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,712,128 times
Why is it a weird question? It's a legitimate question that most males and many women who haven't given birth wonder about.

Old 07-03-2008, 08:25 PM

219 posts, read 425,329 times
Hmmmmmm, interesting. I think it's freakin' weird. Something that should be discussed with his wife not a bunch of strangers.
So, Nicole you have met men that have asked you that? Men wonder that? What kind of men do you know?????
CREEPY!
That is what Dr.'s are for!
And everyone here is so eager to answer - WEIRD!
Here is my answer - it's a personal experience and it's none of your business!

Old 07-03-2008, 08:32 PM

4 posts, read 8,989 times
Like hell until its out!

Old 07-03-2008, 08:46 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryane06 View Post
I heard form a few people that said even with epidurals it still hurts really bad
I had my first naturally and my others with epidurals. I didn't experience any pain with the epidural at all. The epidural made my labor 100% pain-free.

We were told in childbirth classes that an epidural won't cover the ring of fire, but I didn't have that with my natural or epidural births.

Old 07-03-2008, 08:54 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,967,872 times
As Bill Cosby once said his wife described it, it's like taking your bottom lip and pulling it all the way over the top of your head.

With epidurals, it is like night and day. From the birth of my first child with nothing at all (many years ago), to my sweet son born with an epidural, it is so different and much easier. You feel much better afterwards and for me, recovery was much quicker. As my doctor said, an epidural now is like making the decision to take medicine for a headache.

No worries--despite whatever pain or discomfort you feel during child birth, it is immediately forgotten or at least secondary when you see that amazing gift of life.

Old 07-04-2008, 05:14 AM

306 posts, read 900,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaGrrrrrl View Post
Hmmmmmm, interesting. I think it's freakin' weird. Something that should be discussed with his wife not a bunch of strangers.
So, Nicole you have met men that have asked you that? Men wonder that? What kind of men do you know?????
CREEPY!
You are a mom and that's your response??? Hmmmmmm, interesting.

Old 07-04-2008, 05:53 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,487,747 times
Quote:
CREEPY!
I think its weird that a person with your attitude would come on a "discussion" board.

Old 07-04-2008, 06:57 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,112,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
I think its weird that a person with your attitude would come on a "discussion" board.
I think that Annagrlll person is a troll. Ignore them.

Old 07-04-2008, 11:23 AM

5,384 posts, read 10,870,333 times
Quote:
CREEPY!
WHY would it be that personal? EVERY woman knows what is going to happen. EVERY woman has a story to tell and I have NEVER encountered an insecure enough woman who felt uncomfortable with sharing that information. It isn't like discussing something of a romantic nature- it isn't a private secret... not a big issue. I guess I am confused why you are so shocked by this...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting