Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2016, 09:03 AM

1 posts, read 486 times

Advertisements

Hello!

I am a undergraduate student at Eastern Michigan University and am conducting a survey to look at how parents experience media with their children. Any parent who has a child between the ages of two and thirteen is eligible to take the survey. It is short and completely anonymous! I would really appreciate if you would participate in the survey or if you don’t meet the qualifications share it with those you know who do! All responses are welcome but I could really benefit from more father responses, as mostly mothers have participated right now. Thank you for your participation!!!!

Here is the link to the survey: [url]https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RF58GSZ[/url]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2016, 07:47 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,210,098 times
I answered your survey but there is an issue with it due to the age range for the kids. You asked specifically about media geared specifically to children, G-rated movies, etc. My son is 12 and no longer watches much programming that is geared specifically to children. While I do have some restrictions on what he watches, most of it is geared towards more of an adult audience. So he actually watches more TV and media than my answer reflects because I thought there would be other questions for media not specifically geared towards younger kids.

But good luck with your project, it's a very important parenting issue! I chair the PTO at my son's middle school and recently had a professional speaker on this very issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting