Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2018, 02:54 PM

116 posts, read 89,434 times

Advertisements

California girl, 15, who was busted for dealing cannabis out of her bedroom, managed by her mom | Daily Mail Online

Quote:
A mother has been detained after officers found an AK-47 and more than 80lbs of cannabis at her California home, where she allegedly encouraged her 15-year-old daughter to sell drugs.

Norma Angelica Alvarez and Jose Reyes Martinez, both 44, were arrested after Merced County Sheriff's deputies served a marijuana cultivation search warrant at the Delhi home on Friday.

Deputies found the loaded gun and weed in the master bedroom closet of the home located on the 15000 block of Roseann Court.

It is unclear if Martinez lives in the home or what his relationship is to Alvarez but cops say Alvarez gave and encouraged her teenage daughter to sell the drugs.
LOL! Had it just been the weed I would have said she was a great mom!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2018, 03:47 PM

717 posts, read 558,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zengha View Post
How would that make her a great mom?

Old 08-22-2018, 08:18 AM

2,211 posts, read 2,157,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Sucks View Post
How would that make her a great mom?
I suspect that was an attempt at humor from a person who thinks, as I do, that selling weed has no negative moral implications and encouraging a teen to engage in home business activities is a great thing.

Old 08-22-2018, 12:12 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,034,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.strangelove View Post
I suspect that was an attempt at humor from a person who thinks, as I do, that selling weed has no negative moral implications and encouraging a teen to engage in home business activities is a great thing.

Which is why it's legal in California now...right?

Except...I guess the only people allowed to have 80 POUNDS are the dispensaries. But hey, throw the 15 yr. old under the bus. Cause...yeah, home business activities are a great thing. LOL

Old 08-29-2018, 05:51 AM

8 posts, read 7,696 times
As someone who smokes weed and doesn't think it has any serious implications, you people are morons if you think there are no implications to your teenager selling pounds of weed. You can't be that stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting