Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Pensacola
 [Register]
Pensacola Escambia County, Santa Rosa County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2016, 04:13 AM

28 posts, read 42,097 times

Advertisements

We are moving to Navarre next month, gonna be south of 98 in the Sound Retreat area. Any recommendations on TV, Internet & cell service? We have Verizon & Verizon Fios here in NVA, but understand it is not available there. We are thinking about "cutting the cord" on cable, but would need reliable, high speed internet in order to do that. We haven't used a land line for years. SEC football starts in less than 30 days, so this is approaching emergency conditions. Thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2016, 04:20 AM

28 posts, read 42,097 times
bump

Old 08-17-2016, 06:40 AM

8 posts, read 11,982 times
Cool Questions about Nevara

Hi,

I just found this GREAT SITE!!... We are moving to N. Fl, Pensacola AREA..... I am doing a LOT of research as we plan on purchasing a mobile home (we only have like 30-40K to spend).

Had some questions if u have the time?...

1. Weather (flood zone?) I don't think so

2. AREA-EMPLOYMENT
We are looking for an area that is SAFE, where hubby can get a JOB (Background: Fast Food Management, Manager (various), Warehouse, Driver, Production Assistant (Gracie Jiu-Jitsu - UFC), and carpentry.

3.REAL ESTATE:

Looking for a Mobile Home in a SAFE mobile home park, NON FLOOD ZONE, with pool/pool house, 3 bdrm, 1 1/2++ bath. Looking to spend $30-40K...ifffffffffff u know of any nice ones in your area, please let me know!!!!!!! Thanks

4. CHURCH
Looking for a GOOD - BIBLE BASED church - with some GOOD PREACHIN!!!!!

I'm handicapped, but I do odd jobs: trash/treasure hunting; yard sales, etc. refurbish and re-sell. I also do FACE PAINTING, and MAKE OVERS (make up, attire, and some hair)... I also do Administrative jobs for people (Have edited for: authors, Gracie Jiu-Jitsu (A-Z); company manuals/policies procedures, etc.) as well as organization (homes, closets, etc.)

I thank u for ANY pointers you can send me. We are counting on the Lord to direct us, as I make the efforts to research!!

Thanks soooooooooooo much,
God bless, H.soler

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFReb View Post
We are moving to Navarre next month, gonna be south of 98 in the Sound Retreat area. Any recommendations on TV, Internet & cell service? We have Verizon & Verizon Fios here in NVA, but understand it is not available there. We are thinking about "cutting the cord" on cable, but would need reliable, high speed internet in order to do that. We haven't used a land line for years. SEC football starts in less than 30 days, so this is approaching emergency conditions. Thoughts?

Old 08-17-2016, 02:30 PM

20 posts, read 55,501 times
Live a mile down the road in the Quay Side subdivision. Have Verizon for mobile and it works fine. Mediacom https://mediacomcable.com/site/index.html#&panel1-1 offers internet and cable and you can check out their prices. Otherwise its Dish/DirecTV and AT&T for Internet (slow speed around 6MB)

Old 08-18-2016, 06:25 AM

14 posts, read 13,486 times
We just moved to Navarre a few weeks ago, we have Verizon for phones, with no issues at all. We got Mediacom and do not have cable- we use Roku, so far have not had any problems with streaming and that's with our son using a playstation on the wi-fi. Good luck with the move!! We are most definitely glad ours is OVER!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Pensacola