Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2010, 12:38 PM

1 posts, read 3,364 times

Advertisements

Hello to All....I gave up my biological son for adoption in the early 80's. This was not a easy decision for me and I have lived with this pain for the last 30 years. It seems the older I get the more guilt that I seem to have on my shoulders. He was adopted when he was almost two yrs old. I need to know-that he is alive and well. But most of all, I need for him to forgive me and to know he has had a great life thus far. I need help with this find. I have been searching almost 6 yrs now and can't seem to find any link. Is there anyone who can offer any direction or advise?
Below is his information:
DOB 11/10/1980
Born in Meck County
Surrendered to DSS Gaston County
Name of birth certificate: John W. Wilson IV

Many thanks from a mother who cries and wonders every night
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2010, 12:42 PM

34 posts, read 94,392 times
I think you should hire a private investigator for this. Good luck!! They have people that specialize in this.

Old 06-15-2010, 12:48 PM

3,115 posts, read 7,137,406 times
you need to post in the people search forum. Sunny (our moderator) will probably move this thread to that forum when he sees it. The people there are very helpful!

Old 06-15-2010, 12:55 PM

8,237 posts, read 13,521,531 times
Adoption is a very loving thing for a bio/adoptive parent to do....but the most important thing
that the BM must consider is how will it affect the child and the adoptive family by
trying to pursue contact.

Always remember that the child has the right to seek out the BM if he/she chooses.

Old 06-15-2010, 02:28 PM

155 posts, read 229,621 times
Here is an inspirational story of my husband. This might give you hope and the drive to keep on with your search!
good luck to you!
The Stork Lost One, An Adoption Reunion. by Greg Newman (http://gregnewman.org/journal/2010/jun/12/stork-lost-one-adoption-renunion/ - broken link)

Old 06-16-2010, 04:42 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,437,804 times
Sent you a DM, Good luck!

Old 06-19-2010, 09:18 AM

23,869 posts, read 33,575,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by awfreeman View Post
Hello to All....I gave up my biological son for adoption in the early 80's. This was not a easy decision for me and I have lived with this pain for the last 30 years. It seems the older I get the more guilt that I seem to have on my shoulders. He was adopted when he was almost two yrs old. I need to know-that he is alive and well. But most of all, I need for him to forgive me and to know he has had a great life thus far. I need help with this find. I have been searching almost 6 yrs now and can't seem to find any link. Is there anyone who can offer any direction or advise?
Below is his information:
DOB 11/10/1980
Born in Meck County
Surrendered to DSS Gaston County
Name of birth certificate: John W. Wilson IV

Many thanks from a mother who cries and wonders every night
I'm glad to see you are listed on the main reunion site.
Have you tried the message boards there?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search