Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2007, 05:31 AM

2 posts, read 24,146 times

Advertisements

People, I have one very important question. I need to find one person.How can I do it? Because I don't even know his present name (his past name was Abduhalil), last name, adress, in short, I have no information about his present life. I just know he lives in USA. So about his past life. He was from USSR, more precisely from Uzbekistan. He used to live in Chinoz (please read "i" like [i] not like [ai]). His father was Usta Abdujalil (or Abduzhalil), mother was Karomat.
And their children from older to younger
Asolat (sister)
Abduhalil (his past name) - He is that person whom I am looking for
Abdugani (brother)
Husan (brother)
Saida (sister)
Hayri (sister)
Sattor (brother)

In the Second World War he might be taken prisoner. Then he must have been saved from prison and after it he went to USA (I think as a refugee). Because returning people after war who was in prison, here sent them to prison in USSR (I don't know why). So that's why he didn't come back. In USA he might change his real name.

His little brother Abdugani asked me to find him, I am his nephew. Because He wants to see him, and thinks it will be difficult to die not seeing his older brother.

So, if anybody knows about him (maybe his neighboors, children, grandchildren), please let me know, write me to e-mail: odiljon2003@yahoo.com
I will very glad if I find him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search