Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2011, 11:29 PM

4 posts, read 4,364 times

Advertisements

Hi,

I'm desperately trying to find my great aunt's children or grandchildren.
She moved to North America around 1920 and lived in Canada and USA. Married, and husbands name was Benetti on Bennetti. Husband drowned. They had two children, a girl and a boy.

Last contact our family has had was in 1970's I think, but since we have lost contact.

If anyone knows any hints I would be most delighted!

Piiveri
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2011, 12:36 AM

1,063 posts, read 2,463,493 times
Found this in a regular google search and copied it from a website. Is this her obituary? I'm assuming the 95 is her age. (?)
BENETTI, Anja ( ); 95; ON; Hamilton Spectator; 2006-4-8; nutters
Looks like a Canada newspaper...shows the date. Maybe you can get it from the paper or library microfiche. Could be the obituary will show more info, such as children and maybe a town where they live. Good luck.

Old 04-07-2011, 06:13 AM

Thanks a lot. I try to dig something out of Hamilton Spectator. And I found out there's only 25 Benetti in online Canadian phone book, maybe I try to call them through... ;o)

Old 04-07-2011, 12:02 PM

Here is the link to her obituary. At least, now you'll have something to go on.
The Hamilton Spectator Classified : (http://classifieds.hamiltonspectator.com/HOLCSApp/hs_popup1a.jsp?adId=200604081019434 - broken link)

Old 04-07-2011, 11:30 PM

Hey, you're a wizard in this! Practically you solved this problem! Thank you and my deepest bow! Now I can write to them and my mother will be extra grateful to you too.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:04 AM

1 posts, read 966 times
Default I am Anja Blomfelt Benetti's granddaughter

Hi. I am Anja (Blomfelt) Benetti's granddaughter, Jennifer. My grandfather, Antonio Benetti, drowned when my mother was six years old. My grandmother, Anja, passed in April 2006. She was 95. I have always wondered where and how I would find her relatives (my relatives!) and I just googled her name and found your letter. I live in London Ontario with my two daughters, the oldest named Anja.
I am very happy to know that you have been looking for us! We have been looking for you, too!

Old 04-03-2012, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferinLondonCanada View Post
Hi. I am Anja (Blomfelt) Benetti's granddaughter, Jennifer. My grandfather, Antonio Benetti, drowned when my mother was six years old. My grandmother, Anja, passed in April 2006. She was 95. I have always wondered where and how I would find her relatives (my relatives!) and I just googled her name and found your letter. I live in London Ontario with my two daughters, the oldest named Anja.
I am very happy to know that you have been looking for us! We have been looking for you, too!
Hi Jennifer. The original poster posted last year, but perhaps she will return. Keep checking back...you never know. You can also try typing in her username in a regular google search. If that is her, I believe she is in Finland...just a guess.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:55 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,835,634 times
I sent the OP a DM but who knows if she still has the same email.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 04-24-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferinLondonCanada View Post
Hi Jennifer and others,

Sorry I haven't been checking this site so often. I got contact to my cousin Cindy Allen via that obituary site (they send my address to those relatives who left this obituary to their site... long story).

Nice to know that there was somebody of our relatives looking this site also.
If you could send me email to address kari.kammiovirta@gmail.com it would be easier to discuss.

Cheers,

Piiveri
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search