Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 09:41 AM

18 posts, read 24,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd00 View Post
If her dad is a Doctor, you can look him up on the site below. It is the Virginia Board of Medicine Practitioner Search, just put in his name. Virginia Board of Medicine Practitioner Information - Search I'm surprised a Google search would not find him, even if you only put in his last name, m.d., and the location. If I put in the last name Smith, and m.d., I get pages of hits of Doc's with the last name Smith. Surely you can find him.
Dear todd00, its seams that the site you gave me contains the names of doctors that are licensed in Virginia only! Her father is from Lebanese origin and he is probably licensed there, he is maybe licensed in Spain too because Laila's mother is from a Spanish origin and maybe he met her there when he was studying medicine!
Laila's family loves privacy and that's why it's not easy to find information about their phone numbers or her family! I think the only ways to find Laila is one of the next 3 ways:
- Knowing her university and contacting her teachers or friends and ask their help to find Laila! she told me once that her father paid 25 or 20 thousand dollar for her 5 years of study in that university! Can you know what university asks this amount of money from students who wants to be children's doctors?

- contacting hospitals and private clinics that make operation for kidneys and ask them about Laila! our dear friend hcgCali told me that if I contact those hospitals and ask them to call with Laila they will let me do that if she is in that hospital, if she is not they will tell me they have none with that name! this way may help us to find in which hospital Laila is!

- Contacting mosques in Alexandria and ask their help to find Laila's father, she told me that her father used to go to the mosque every Friday, so may be they know Dr. Ayman!

any way thanks a lot to all of you guys for helping me! if you have any other ideas please tell me what to do!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2011, 10:23 AM

9,324 posts, read 16,667,243 times
After reading this thread, sounds like a troll. No matter what suggestion someone provides, this person either has an excuse or adds another "carrot" to the game. Too many discrepancies to be real.

Old 12-20-2011, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
After reading this thread, sounds like a troll. No matter what suggestion someone provides, this person either has an excuse or adds another "carrot" to the game. Too many discrepancies to be real.
thanks a lot Ellwood, this is very helpful from your part!

Old 12-20-2011, 03:41 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,350,868 times
He's not a troll. The discrepancies belong to the person he's searching for, and he is a loyal and devoted friend who does not want to believe her story may not be true. It is not the first "disappearing internet love" thread we've had on this forum. It's natural to rationalize away the discrepancies when you totally want to believe the person. Either she'll reappear and explain it to his satisfaction or he'll come to terms with it all in his own due time.

In our conversations I pointed out 5 red flags. This new information, that her medical education cost $25,000 for 5 years, is a 6th red flag. Med school tuition plus fees, books and equipment is close to $50,000 a year. I've sent him the tuition info for all the schools within her geographical range, and I've explained to him twice that a doctor must be licensed in the state where he wants to practice, not where he went to school. Her father does not exist anywhere under the name SotK was given.

Old 12-21-2011, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcgCali View Post
He's not a troll. The discrepancies belong to the person he's searching for, and he is a loyal and devoted friend who does not want to believe her story may not be true. It is not the first "disappearing internet love" thread we've had on this forum. It's natural to rationalize away the discrepancies when you totally want to believe the person. Either she'll reappear and explain it to his satisfaction or he'll come to terms with it all in his own due time.

In our conversations I pointed out 5 red flags. This new information, that her medical education cost $25,000 for 5 years, is a 6th red flag. Med school tuition plus fees, books and equipment is close to $50,000 a year. I've sent him the tuition info for all the schools within her geographical range, and I've explained to him twice that a doctor must be licensed in the state where he wants to practice, not where he went to school. Her father does not exist anywhere under the name SotK was given.
Thanks a lot dear hcgCali, Iexplained to you in the DM that it may be my mistake and probably Laila told me 20 thousand dollar per year and not for all the years of study!
In fact Laila didn't told me and I do not remember that she told me that her father works in Virginia itself! but It was my conclusion because she lives in Virginia! Maybe he works in DC!!

Old 12-21-2011, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Of The King View Post
Thanks a lot dear hcgCali, Iexplained to you in the DM that it may be my mistake and probably Laila told me 20 thousand dollar per year and not for all the years of study!
In fact Laila didn't told me and I do not remember that she told me that her father works in Virginia itself! but It was my conclusion because she lives in Virginia! Maybe he works in DC!!
Twenty thousand a year tuition is half-price for med schools in her area.

There's no medical license in DC for anyone with his name.

Just wondering....
Did you ever see her live on webcam or scype, or did you only see still photos of her?

Last edited by hcgCali; 12-21-2011 at 02:33 PM..

Old 12-22-2011, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcgCali View Post
Twenty thousand a year tuition is half-price for med schools in her area.

There's no medical license in DC for anyone with his name.

Just wondering....
Did you ever see her live on webcam or scype, or did you only see still photos of her?
For seeing her live, she sent to us her pictures, and then we asked her to take new pictures with a special clothe so she did that and sent it to us! it's her pictures and the girl in the picture is really her!

For her father's name, I found many names like his name when I searched with this website:
Virginia.gov - The Official Commonwealth of Virginia Home Page
but I couldn't find any name like his name with this website:
Virginia Board of Medicine Doctor's Profiles

This means some sites can provide the information other can't or don't have it!
and this made me can't trust these websites really if they can't find his exact name!
One more thing, he is maybe registered with hi father's name not family name!! like Laila herself she rarely used her family name and she always used her father's name as a surname!!

Old 12-22-2011, 12:31 PM

1,160 posts, read 4,246,172 times
Look, if you think this person is lost or has died, you call the police in the area! The cops can look into this for you and tell you what you need to know, very easily, they know EVERYTHING. They can tell you if she's in the hospital, if she's deceased, if she's lost... you can get the non-emergency phone for the cops for free right off the internet's Alexandria phonebook. Call the police, I'm sure they'd be GLAD to help you.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigimac View Post
Look, if you think this person is lost or has died, you call the police in the area! The cops can look into this for you and tell you what you need to know, very easily, they know EVERYTHING. They can tell you if she's in the hospital, if she's deceased, if she's lost... you can get the non-emergency phone for the cops for free right off the internet's Alexandria phonebook. Call the police, I'm sure they'd be GLAD to help you.
Thanks a lo tot gigmac or your advice, but I'm not an American citizen and i'm not in the U.S. now, will they tell me about an American citizen??
And if they will, I'm afraid that this will scary my family's friend when the police come to their door and ask about their daughter!!
But I will call the police in last step when all the other steps don't work!!
your idea didn't come to my mind before and I will remember it!

Old 01-03-2012, 03:02 PM

Update...

After much work, this thread has been resolved. It turns out the sick med student in Va was actually a perfectly healthy high school girl in NY, weaving a huge web of lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search