Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2008, 05:12 AM

4 posts, read 8,382 times

Advertisements

If you know Jenny Marie Thomas or her & my husbands daughter Crystal Marie Thomas please notify me or let them know we are looking for her. They were very young when my hasband Patrick and Crystals mom Jenny had her. People got involved and pushed her moms side of the family away. Her dad just wants to see her again and know that she is alright. The only thing he has from her are some old pictures(16 1/2 years) You had brown curly hai and brown eyes w/ olive color of skin.He knows you lived in Sante Fe springs, California(on Pioneer Blvd) and moved off of Orr& Day in the Apartments by Sante Fe Springs High School. He also knows @ some point you were living in Norwalk, California.(Or part of your family was)If you know the right Crystal her Grandmothers name would be Caroline Thomas and Grandfather Larry Thomas. He was in the military. If you don't know who they are but have some suggestions for finding her please let me know. As you can see we have found people with info along the way. Also I am not very computer savvy so if you do have sugg. please let me know how to go about it. Thank you for any help you might have!!Please if it was your daughter..you would want to knw where she was.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2012, 08:24 PM

3 posts, read 3,593 times
bump. we are still looking. It has been so long. She is now 22 and my husband is devastated he has not found her yet. Please any help email heatherwee66@yahoo.com. Thank you

Old 07-13-2012, 08:01 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,927,316 times
listing number 3 is a carolyn thomas. the cities match your list. her husband would be john larry thomas.

Search Results - PeopleFinders.com

Old 07-13-2012, 08:03 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,927,316 times
this one says "jennie thomas".

Search Results - PeopleFinders.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search