Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2012, 04:57 PM

10 posts, read 7,937 times

Advertisements

Hi I am 22 years old and I am on here in hope of finding my two cousins that I have not seen or heard from them since they were adopted sixteen years ago in 1996. There names are Rebecca Marie and Clifford James before they were adopted there last name was Heinold. They were born in Pittsburgh,Pa and lived in Mckees Rocks,Pa. Rebecca is now 22 years old and born September 29,1990. Clifford is 24 years old and born December 1988. They have a great family of cousins and aunts and uncle that would love to have a relationship with them. We wonder everyday if they are okay and where they are. We would love to see them or just know where they are and that they are okay. It has been 16 years and our family still has no idea where they could be or if they are even alive. I have been looking online for them since I was 18 and have no luck. So Please if anyone may know them or Rebecca or Clifford if one of you see this please dont be shy. Contact me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2012, 05:48 PM

15,144 posts, read 27,795,746 times
Unfortunately, this thread will be moved most likely - all such threads go that way even though you know a specific area - sorry and good luck.

Old 09-30-2012, 06:04 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,071,598 times
The members of the People Search forum are very good at tracking people down.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/people-search/

You have an advantage because you know the adoptive last name and their birth month years.

Old 09-30-2012, 06:17 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,927,757 times
are you not looking for three people any more?

Quote:
I am searching for my 3 cousins Rebecca, William and Cliffy there all 3 brother an sister. I have not seen them since i was about 11 they were taken off my aunt tina an uncle cliff in Mckeesrocks Pa I know that they were adopted but i dont no by who or where or even if there all together. I wanna see them or even just know that they are alive and okay. I have been looking for them since i turned 18 an i am now 20 ill be 21 in 2 months. Since i was so young when it happend i am limited to information on my cuzins. Heres the years they were born and there birth names. i am not sure when william was born but he is the youngest he was just a baby when he was taken. If anyone has any information please contact me. Rebecca Heinold 1990 Clifford Heinold 12/88 William Joseph Heinold

Old 09-30-2012, 07:19 PM

10 posts, read 7,937 times
Well I recently found out i could not come in contact with my little cousin because he is under 18. So i had to repost that i am looking for my two cousins. Also had to create new account because if forgot the old ones username and password.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search