Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2007, 01:41 AM

1 posts, read 6,658 times

Advertisements

Hi
I am Trying to locate a neice and nephew that was adopted from Breathitt County Kentucky..Appox. 34 years ago,,I have been given Infomation they could be somewhere In Henry County or may have been adopted by some kin of their fathers,,Their name when adopted was Michael Sherman Henson,,he was appox. 2 years old then was born on Nov. 15th 1970 In Perry County Ky.
His sister at the time of adoption as named Naomi Henson she was appox. 6mts old And Born in Perry County Ky on June 3nd 1973 (or 1974)..Their Father was name Harlen Henson..and My Sister Is Name Annie Lou Henson..
They have been divorced years ago,,I do know that Harlen Henson had a brother Name Abe Henson that lived In Henry County..Please if you have any Information or think that you may be Michael or Naomi..mail me at
aspecail1@yahoo.com..
Thank You
God Bless
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2007, 07:53 AM

850 posts, read 3,158,363 times
Hi! I have much family in Henry County - and I would advise you to start with the county itself. Everybody knows everybody - and I am sure somebody will know about your family. The link below should be a good start. There is a place to contact them, and they can point you in the right direction.

Additionally - records are kept a little differently around there - and there should be a record at the county seat in New Castle as to births, deaths, marriages and adoptions.

Good luck!
P.S. - tell them the 'Powell's' from Smithfield and Turners Station sent you!
http://www.henrycountyky.com/

Old 04-15-2018, 12:25 PM

1 posts, read 2,214 times
Hi! If anyone can guide me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it ..... 24 years from today April 15, 2018 I lost a brother i never knew..... Long story short I was 15 years old at the time. my father and i was watching the news it was live and it was saying a young man and girl were murdered and they showed pictures and i yelled out hey that looks like cousin so and so and next thing you know it the house phone was non stop ringing and everyone calling saying condolence to my dad and i kept asking who died dad and he looked at me with tears in his eyes and said your brother....... i was so shocked i didnt know how to feel at that moment the following week my father asked if i wanted to attend the funeral i told him what do you want me to say hey bro finally nice to meet you... i was angry and sad.....24 years later i remember that my brother had a daughter and i would love to meet her and get to know her cause she is family and it just brings me closer to my brother if anyone can help me out or getting started on how i can find her pleaseeeeee have a blessed day

Old 04-15-2018, 04:12 PM

14,466 posts, read 20,640,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katkat0919 View Post
Hi! If anyone can guide me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it ..... 24 years from today April 15, 2018 I lost a brother i never knew..... Long story short I was 15 years old at the time. my father and i was watching the news it was live and it was saying a young man and girl were murdered and they showed pictures and i yelled out hey that looks like cousin so and so and next thing you know it the house phone was non stop ringing and everyone calling saying condolence to my dad and i kept asking who died dad and he looked at me with tears in his eyes and said your brother....... i was so shocked i didnt know how to feel at that moment the following week my father asked if i wanted to attend the funeral i told him what do you want me to say hey bro finally nice to meet you... i was angry and sad.....24 years later i remember that my brother had a daughter and i would love to meet her and get to know her cause she is family and it just brings me closer to my brother if anyone can help me out or getting started on how i can find her pleaseeeeee have a blessed day
Why did you think the news was about a cousin?
You remember your brother had a daughter. From whom did you find out there was a daughter?
Was the girl who died the same day as your brother a relative of yours or of your father?
If your brother died in 1994 when was he born and where? His age can put an age on his daughter who would be at least 24 years old if she was alive and well in 1994. Is your father still living? In what city did the deaths take place? If you do not want to post any more information here, just choose a member of the forum and send them a message. The questions can help numerous people to begin to piece together the details in hopes of finding your niece. Your niece is your father's grand daughter. What details (other details) does he know about her, either in 1994 or currently?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search