Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2013, 03:02 PM

1,677 posts, read 6,853,558 times

Advertisements

My dad's biological mother is named Mary Quick born in 1929. She was married to my grandfather, James (Sam) Hill, but left him after having my dad (Jim) in 1953 and three uncles (Thomas, Michael and William who goes by Bill). She apparently had an additional 10 children, I've heard, which means I have aunts and uncles out there and lots of cousins that I've never met. She was originally from Indiana, but was living in CA in the early 70s, and possibly still. We haven't heard from my Uncle Bill in forever, so I'm looking for him. I'm also looking for my uncle Mike's children (I understand that he passed away). I know he had a daughter around my aged named Selena (maybe Celina), I don't know how it was spelled. She'd be in her late 30s. She was born with spinal bifida and walked with braces as a kid. I haven't seen her in 34 years. Her mom's name was Jeannie. I know she had a brother, too, but I can't remember his name.

I don't know any of the names of my other half aunts and uncles, but I would love to find any of them.

If anyone has any information, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

V. =)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search