Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2013, 08:37 PM

4 posts, read 3,595 times

Advertisements

I used to live in Prattville, and am having a needle in a haystack time trying to find an old friend.No search for her name is bringing up Prattville (or anywhere in Alabama) as a residence.Not finding her on FB under said name either.Meaning there was a name change somewhere or she falls under "don't want to be found."

The name is Crystal Hornsby. Latest I have her in Prattville is 1999 (year i moved so can't be more accurate).HS graduate class would be 2004 would be 27-28 now.

Any ideas, as I don't have a maiden name/possible new last name.Nothing is coming up for Alabama with the last name so i can't back trace it? Any possible website? Thanks for any help.

Not expecting much, but I know small towns like Prattville not uncommon to know or have heard a name somewhere.Any info you can give me would be helpful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2013, 01:17 PM

270 posts, read 380,405 times
There is a very pretty blonde named Crystal Hornsby on Facebook. She is from Tennessee, and went to college there.

I checked on Classmates.com, and there was no Crystal Hornsby listed in the class of 2004 for the high school there. Doesn't mean she didn't go there, just means she doesn't belong to classmates.com.

I also found a Crystal Hornsby listed as Crystal Ailstock. Have not tracked her down yet. Check out the one on Facebook, let me know. Do you remember any relatives first names? Sister, Dad, Mom? I think she must have moved around the same time as you. There are lots of Hornsbys still living in Prattville. Maybe you could call one that is about her age and ask about her. Go to 411.com and just type in Hornsby, Prattville, AL and you'll get the listings.

Old 05-12-2013, 01:33 PM

Knew about that one, and have a mutual friend (wrong period in my life for it to matter).Nothing on the account to match her to alabama or an age. Yearbook pics I have are from 1998-1999.So i can't say about build etc obviously. Remember dirty blonde hair down to her shoulder but means nothing due to time since.

Already tried Classmates,reunion,myspace, facebook. Googling Crystal Hornsby class of 2004 or Crystal Hornsby prattville alabama pulls up nothing.usually you can back end into a name change or something.

So either she's moved, had a name change or doesn't want to be found.

Old 05-13-2013, 06:00 AM

I checked out Crystal Hornsby Ailstock...not your friend. Have you gone to Google and clicked on videos of Crystal? Didn't see anyone there that looked familiar? We'll keep looking.

Old 05-13-2013, 06:35 AM

Google Crystal Rena Hornsby...could her date of birth be May, 1985? There is one picture. Hard to tell.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:04 AM

The two pics I have are from 98 and 99.So hard to really say.The pics I have are in black and white as well.Not to mention how unkempt she looks in the one mugshot. Hair wise she was a dirty blonde when I knew her.

Age is right, name is right as when i knew her, Found Crystal Rena Hornsby on facebook and location doesn't match the mugshots.No mention of Prattville or any friend in the state of Alabama.Doesn't mean anything though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search