Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2012, 04:11 PM

2 posts, read 2,084 times

Advertisements

He was registered as Peter (thats poss still the same) Irvine.. born 30th May 1964 at the Canadian Red Cross Memorial Hospital, Taplow, Buckinghamshire
His birth was registered on 3rd July 1964 in The Sub District of Bucks..
He was adopted out before he was even a few months old.. so his surname would have been legally changed..
Mothers name and address is on the the birth certificate.. Shirley Irvine
Its my Brother that I only found out about 5 days ago.. I have been in bits.. He is almost exactly a year older than me.. I was born 15th May 1965

My whole body is screaming out to find him..
ANY help would be great xx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2012, 10:57 PM

838 posts, read 2,241,960 times
Englands adoption records are more open than US are. Check this out:
UK Birth Adoption Register
Gives you ideas on what you can do and who you can contact.
Using the Adoption Contact Register : Directgov - Government, citizens and rights
The one above is the Registry you can contact to put you in touch if the other person wants contact.

Old 03-24-2013, 07:21 PM

1 posts, read 1,086 times
Default Taplow red cross

I was born at this hospital. I understand it to be in Berkshire. My sister was born there in 63 and adopted like peter. I registered with an adoption agency and so did she . We met in 2000.

You can use [URL="http://www.gov.uk/adoption-records"]www.gov.uk/adoption-records[/URL]

Its a small fee for their service. if you are a sibling you can register and if he registers too they can pair you up. Its not a tracking agency. It will only work if he has registered too. Good luck. what have you got to lose! My sister I share the same mum but not dad and I still managed to find her.

Old 03-25-2014, 02:04 PM

2 posts, read 2,084 times
Default Still No Luck

Feel I have hit a brick wall and other than paying a small fortune, am not sure where to try next
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search