Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2013, 08:46 PM

1 posts, read 1,020 times

Advertisements

Please guys, any help you can give me. PI can not do more unless I provide a ss# and I do not have one. I do not know where to look from here.

Looking for birth mother: Haven't seen her since 1975. At that time she left me and brother doug horr with grandmother muriel horr.
in 1976 she left additonal son david horr with his grandmother billie genthner

Rebecca Champ Horr
dob May 1948
married Nelson Kieth Horr 1971(deceased)then divorced 1974

Her mother Billie Genthner(deceased)

last finable address on net is 334 center st auburn maine that is now strip mall.

Known to live in Maine (went to highschool at edward little in maine)
Known to live or visit in New Hampshire
Known to live or visit in North Carolina
Relative thought she was last in Arizona

Had a relative that owned or worked at blue goose bar in lewiston maine

has at least two other children that have not heard from her: Douglas Horr of pinebush NY
David Horr of Florida

Has brother Bruce Renchy has brother Mike Sawtelle. Bruce has not heard from her 20+ years. I can not find Mike Sawtelle to ask him.

Any help is welcome. Thank you so much

Shell
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2013, 03:20 PM

1 posts, read 901 times
Hey. I'm your cousin apparently lol. Bruce is my father. According to my uncle bill (Bruce s brother) Rebecca passed a few years back in Arizona. There was a sand storm and she was caught in it. I'm very sorry. But also, I'm not a hundred percent on this. My dad said that if you'd like to call him, to give you his number. Email me if so [email]sharleerose06@Yahoo.com[/email]
I hope this helps you!

Old 01-12-2015, 11:52 AM

1 posts, read 683 times
It appears I am your Uncle Michael. Name Is not Sawtell, never was. Bruce, Becky, Rick, Karen and myself used the name Sawtell just for school. Billie was less than an honest inividual. Your mom had a troubled life without much love. Becky was more than likely born in Calif. Central to North Cal. You may want to check Porterville and Avenal. Also, Beckys' last name may have been Collins. There was a marriage between a Billie and a person with last name Collins. Same one, Not sure. I wish you all the luck, been there and still there.
Michael Miller
Ps. If any one was close to her it would have been me. This may help, she was born on May 27, 1948 or 1949, I was born 1950.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search