Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 05:41 PM

1,387 posts, read 3,435,898 times

Advertisements

Joanell was known to have lived in Plant City as well as Gibsonton;

Found...Melissa Ward Hargroves age 37

Known to have lived in...
LAKELAND, FL
PLANT CITY, FL
ROCKLEDGE, FL
BUXTON, NC
HOLLY RIDGE, NC
JACKSONVILLE, NC
TARAWA TERRACE, NC
WINTON, NC

Resided with:
HARGROVES, WALTER W (age 58)

I fully believe that your sister have your father's last name...after all their parents were married.

Old 06-28-2008, 09:55 PM

2 posts, read 5,243 times
Default umm yeah.

Hi this is Katie, Melissa's daughter. Is there a specific reason you are looking for my mother and my aunt Jeana?

Old 06-28-2008, 11:07 PM

2 posts, read 5,243 times
hello
this is joseph c. wards ex wife nell. who is trying to find my daughters? i am sorry about joes health.but he has never been intrested in these two girls in all there life.
and now he decides he wants to see them.he has known how to get in touch with me.i have always told him where we were. and he always knew before i told him.
the last time he saw them was when my sister took me and missy and jeanna to there uncle dannys. danny was the only one in that whole family that ever cared
about missy and jeanna. this is there names.he never paid any child support on them never called he knew the numbers.never said he loved them never bought them anything. but that is his loss. because i have 7 grandkids and 2 great grandkids
and there grandnan is loving them. like i said his loss.

Old 06-29-2008, 09:12 AM

1 posts, read 2,578 times
Ok Soooo...u Found Me...my Name Is Melissa Ward My Mother Is Joanell Barco...now What Do You Want From Me And My Sister?????????
Your Father Joseph Did Not Want Anything To Do With Myself Or My Sister Our Whole Life...my Mom Didnt Keep Us Away...joseph Kept Himself Away...he Knew ..where..my Our Family Members Lived All This Time..so What Is So Special About Now???? Now That Our Lives Are Half Over And His Health Is In Bad Shape..he Wants To Be A Father And Make A Mends???? Maybe He Wants To Clear His Consious ....he Should Want To Clear It..he Knows What He Put My Mom Through..and Now He Wants To Cop Out And Say He Doesnt Remember???? Well My Mom Remembers..she Remembers All Of The Abuse..that She Suffered At The Hands Of Your Father Joseph...and She Still Sometimes Lives With It .til This Day..im Not Sure What Kind Of Game You Are Playing But Im Not Gonna Play It..i Have A Wonderful..sooooo....wonderful Dad...he's Been My Father My Whole Life And Joseph Will Never,,never Live Up To The Kind Of Man That My Dad Is...and As Far As My Mom Goes She Is The Total Best Mom In The World ..she Never Stopped Us From Being A Part Of Joseph's Life..as I Said Before ..he Did That All On His Own..my Mom Tried To Make Things Happen As Far As My Sister And I Being In Joseph's Life ...but He Made Theat Call And Chose Not To Be In Our Lives ..i'm Sorry Only For U That He Is Sick..but If He Is Looking For Forgiveness Or Or Pitty From Me ..it's Not Gonna Happen...i Have My Family And They Are Dear To Me And We Are Just Fine At This Point In Our Lives...as Far As I'm Concerned..he Is Not My Father And Never Will Be..but Im Glad Of One Thing ..im Glad He Didnt Cop Out Of Your Life....because I Wouldnt Wish The Feeling Of Knowing That You Have A Parent Out There Somewhere..that Just Didnt Give A **** About You..and Questioning Yourself On What The **** U Did So Wrong For Your Own Father To Not Want Anything To Do With You For Your Entire Life..ya Know That Can Really **** A Person Up...luckily For Me My Dad Came Along And Took Those Feelings Away....soooo.i Guess I Said Sum Of What I Needed To Say..you Have A Nice Life With Your Family...we Are Just Fine Where We Are At!!!!!!

Old 06-30-2008, 05:01 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,435,898 times
Well, now we all know.

BUYA:

I was sorry to read the repsonses from your half-sisters and their mother. Atleast now you know how they feel about the situation. I would hope that they would understand that you may not have "known" how things were between your father and them. It is natural to want to know our families...the good and the bad. Please consider it their loss for not getting to know who you are before the decided to write you off.

I was it a situation similar to your half-sisters and I never denied my half-siblings. Even though we did not have the same feelings for our birth father; we respected each others opinnions about the situation. So, it is possible to have a relationship...but they seem to have closed that door on that thought. JMO

Old 06-30-2008, 02:36 PM

2 posts, read 5,055 times
HEY everyone this reminds me of that movie JOE DIRT where he was left at the GRAND CANYON.......but the difference joe dirt and joe ward.....joe ward was the who left his family.

tell you a secret im in your family two

\guess who iam comon guess=]

PS.LIFES A GARDEN DIGG IT

Old 06-30-2008, 02:58 PM

2 posts, read 5,055 times
hey it's me again

To Travelingal2 their is no loss in the two half sisters and their mom.
becuz they Got an awsome dad and husband right now......come to think about it i might call my grandpa IRVIN RIGHT NOW

SO PEACE!

Old 06-30-2008, 03:57 PM

55 posts, read 153,091 times
I think they were a little harsh on the half sister maybe her wanting to find them had nothing at all to do with her father maybe she just wanted to know who her sisters were. I know my dad was a total ass to his first born daughter and never had nothing to do with her but I did find her with help from this site and she was very happy to hear from me. God Bless, Teresa.

Old 06-30-2008, 04:26 PM

3 posts, read 5,787 times
travelingal2
you do not know the people involved so people need to mind there own
bussiness. yall have plasterd my number all over this thing because yall
have no consideration for anyones privacy. the main thing with yall is
joe ward the main thing with me is my daughters. you think just because he has medical problems everything is forgiven.well he is not the only one
that has medical problems so do i. so he wants to know them ok.
where has he been ? jeanna has diabetis thyroid desease blood pressure
and a couple other problems she has a husband and 2 sons 1 daughter.
and missy has2daughters 2sons and 3 grandsons. and she has hbpressure
she has a heart irregularity rhumitoid arth. lupis so now that you know our bussiness are you satisfied.you could have picked up the phone and called
and this could have been done over the phone. they probably would
have talked to her. you know her you tell her to call my no.
if they feel they need to know anything else call me.

Old 06-30-2008, 04:32 PM
fre

109 posts, read 76,671 times
Well, at least Melissa and Jeanna got stellar educations and passed on the family's understanding of the difference in there and their to their own children. Also noted is the education they got in compassion and human kindness, as well as how to pass anger on through the generations.

The OP is your half-sister searching for you, calling you "family," yet you express such undeserved vitriol upon this innocent young girl! Why cause her this pain? She had nothing to do with the situation and is your blood relative reaching out to you.

You view her father as a horrid person, yet it is your mother who raised you to behave so uncompassionately. Your mother who allowed you to believe your father didn't love you. Your mother who encouraged your feelings of hatred. Loving parents protect their children from such feelings over an absent parent. Yours nurtured it. No one is perfect, we all come to that place where we forgive our parents their imperfections, knowing they did the best with what they had. I hope you reach that place soon, for your own well-being. Harboring anger eats away at a person's mental and physical health, and prevents one from ever feeling true peace and happiness.

None of us here know the truth about your family history, nor do we care. What we do know is that this board is full of people searching for parents they never got to know, often too late. The time will come when you will want your questions answered, the other side of your parents' story, but then it may be too late for you, too, and you will go to your own graves never knowing what really happened to tear your family apart. The time may come when you are all alone, outliving your siblings, and you will wonder about the other two you had a chance to get to know, but refused. The time may come when you need to know your genetic medical history in order to help your child or grandchild, but you will no longer know how to connect with your father's side of the family. Trust me, all of us old farts will tell you, some day you will have regrets over this missed opportunity. No one, on their death bed, ever says, "I'm glad I didn't bother to get to know my parents better when I had the chance."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search