Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2007, 02:47 PM

2 posts, read 6,436 times

Advertisements

This person is not technically missing, but it is someone I am trying to find. I knew him over one year ago, living in Hinesville GA. His name is Matthew Duane Clark. His wife ( ex wife I hear now) is Jennifer, they have two children, a son and a daughter, between the ages of probably 5-8 years old. He/they moved to Everett PA in March of 2006. Matt is around 30 years old. I am searching for him, as I was recently contacted by a mutual friend of Matt and mine, from GA, she said Matt was trying to get in contact with me. It is an awfully long story, but someone else is involved between Matt and I, to where I cannot just give my phone # to her, to have her give it to him, as she will probably not do so, instead will harass me. I have no way to reach him, as she will not give this 'middle person' his phone number, to give to me, and I refuse to give mine to her, as it will cause nothing but more problems. So I am curious, people of PA, if anyone happens to know a Matthew Duane Clark, living in or near Everett PA, Im almost positive that is the town he told me, and if so, if someone who does know him can show him this page to contact me, he will know who I am, or send any kind of information to me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Old 05-23-2008, 10:50 AM

3 posts, read 9,713 times
Thumbs up I KNOW MATT VERY WELL! Still wanna find him?

I know EXACTLY who you are talking about. I can actually get you the address to his home, his phone number and many other informative things if you wish to have them. PLEASE contact me ASAP!!!!

DO NOT LET ANYONE KNOW I HAVE CONTACTED YOU!!! This would cause a serious disruption in MY life. I know your long story. So Please promise me to not leak this out. I CAN lead you to him but you have to promise that I would NOT be found out. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. I do not get along with his wife although I met her only recently. That is an extremely long story of its own. That I will get into later if you contact me. Id be glad to help you. -L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kattilac1 View Post
This person is not technically missing, but it is someone I am trying to find. I knew him over one year ago, living in Hinesville GA. His name is Matthew Duane Clark. His wife ( ex wife I hear now) is Jennifer, they have two children, a son and a daughter, between the ages of probably 5-8 years old. He/they moved to Everett PA in March of 2006. Matt is around 30 years old. I am searching for him, as I was recently contacted by a mutual friend of Matt and mine, from GA, she said Matt was trying to get in contact with me. It is an awfully long story, but someone else is involved between Matt and I, to where I cannot just give my phone # to her, to have her give it to him, as she will probably not do so, instead will harass me. I have no way to reach him, as she will not give this 'middle person' his phone number, to give to me, and I refuse to give mine to her, as it will cause nothing but more problems. So I am curious, people of PA, if anyone happens to know a Matthew Duane Clark, living in or near Everett PA, Im almost positive that is the town he told me, and if so, if someone who does know him can show him this page to contact me, he will know who I am, or send any kind of information to me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Old 05-23-2008, 10:52 AM

Oh and by the way Everett was exactly right, that is where he lives. I live very close to him so I have his address, as well as other info. Would be glad to share! If you wonder why I am so eager to help you its because I do not like his wife, as I said before, met her not long ago, but think that Matt (someone Ive known for years) is way too good for her.

Last edited by 7th generation; 05-23-2008 at 02:19 PM.. Reason: watch your language

Old 05-23-2008, 01:04 PM

2,449 posts, read 5,950,738 times
Well... this whole thing has got my curiosity up! LOL

Old 05-23-2008, 02:47 PM

1,387 posts, read 3,437,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
Well... this whole thing has got my curiosity up! LOL
Mine, too!

Old 05-23-2008, 03:14 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,253,509 times
Come on, spill the beans! Our curiousity is peaked!

Old 05-24-2008, 06:28 AM

838 posts, read 2,241,960 times
Matthew Clark
418 HILL ST
EVERETT, PA 15537
(814) 652-6149

Old 05-27-2008, 12:23 PM

Smile WOW, I never imagined ppl would be so interested lol

Ok, Im glad everyone is interested lol. It really is a dramatic story. Heck some parts I really don't think some ppl would believe. I know parts from before Kattilac even came around. But where is kattilac1?? I mean she wanted the information, doesn't she check this out often? And Susan you are exactly right with your information. I am more interested in letting her know where his marriage stands, his cell number if she is interested (his wife isnt allowed to check that), and more if she would like. I could even email her newer pics of the kids (M & D). If anyone else on here knows her, have her contact me. Thanks, -L

Old 07-15-2008, 08:08 AM

2 posts, read 6,436 times
I am kattilac, after I posted this I got in touch with Matthew. And I REGRET every second of it. It is a very long story, and I will try to shorten it up for those interested. Matt and I had a very intense affair in GA. We were in LOVE. It was shown and spoken, felt and seen by others. He bailed, left to PA, didnt contact me, as I was pissed off at how he went about things, IE leaving with his wife whom he toldme he was divorcing. We didnt speak for almost 2 years, then I got an email that he was tyring to find me, or rather, his parents were. I posted this, then I found him, and yes at that Hill St address, and phone number. I called him, he was in shock, we chatted, for a couple weeks, things just FELL back into place, it was love again, I was so happy, couldnt believe it, it was meant to be. Matt came to visit me in IA over Christmas, in which I PAID for it, he still owes me for that btw if any of you knnow him, dont lend him money youll never get it back....( he also owes me 250 for a cell phone...nice huh) anyways....he was here, it was great, my friends that knew about him in GA were excited to meet the infamous Matt....my parents met him, I talked to his parents, they were excited.....well....he left, we talked all the time, made plans on him moving here with his kids, he told me he was not yet divorced but working on it ( stupid me) and it got hard to be w/o him, but we managed, as I was going to go visit PA, and he was coming here...so be it! Perfect life!!!![mod cut] He stopped calling, wouldnt answer his phone ( which was my cell phone) I called his mom, she had no idea what was going on...and that was it. I finally talked to him and he said he had no time, he was at work like 24/7 which fine, but ya know what, if you are THAT much inlove, you can call or text once a week, so **** on that. Anyways....I looked at the phone bill and he was making plenty of time to call and text to his ***** ex wife.[mod cut] I dont care where he is, He has still not called to explain anything, nor do I want to hear it anyways. I am happy now, with someone who is NOT a liar, who DOES keep me in his life, talk to me, be with me. I have spoken with his parents, and they are upset he did this as well. He did this to me once in GA, and it crushed me, it was hard for me to get involved with him again, but my heart just oepned to him and I couldnt stop it, I never stopped loving him. And THIS happens. Again. Sorry if any of you are good friends with him, but I dont care. He is an ******* and a liar. And he still owes me $490. What kind of MAN lets his woman pay for that, after sure Ill pay ya back! Nope, not a dime. LOSER. Oh and yes, his psycho ***** wife, wont leave me alone, emailing and messaging me, she and him are perfect for each other. Neither appreciates the value of a human being, someones heart, feelings. Both are selfish and inconsiderate of everyone but themselves. This is more than a quick reply , lol..and imsorry to ramble on. But to answer the main question, no I do not want o know anything about MDC. Unless its that he sent me a check for $490.

Last edited by katzenfreund; 07-15-2008 at 09:19 PM.. Reason: watch the language please

Old 07-15-2008, 10:32 PM

11 posts, read 22,289 times
Default Allrighty than..

So, is this thread considered closed?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search