Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2011, 09:44 AM

2 posts, read 3,176 times

Advertisements

Hi all my name is Tawnya , I was born Tonya denise Lashonana Jackson May 7th 1976, I am looking for my father and his family. My Fathers name was Michael Bernard Jackson He is was born Aprox Feb 14 1961? I reside in cleveland oh now. i know his mother passed in 98 i think her name was nettie B Jackson or Jettie V she was born May 14,1932 approx. I know that my dad has two sister and their names are Patricia and Jacqueline Jackson. Please help me with any info you can find, i am getting married next summer and want to know my father's family. thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2011, 08:45 AM

838 posts, read 2,241,960 times
You seem to know a lot about your father's family. Since Michael Jackson is a common name, an exact date of birth would be more helpful than an approxmate date. You have him about 50, but it would help alot more to know exactly. I don't have any on the list I found that were 50. Where did he live? Where does or did his family live? When did they all live there? Where did your grandmother die? How do you know about her death in 1998? Someone must be keeping in touch with his family if you were born in 1976 and she died in 1998. When did your father leave your family? His two sisters may have married by now and would have different last names.
For Michael Bernard Jackson, these are the results I got:
MelissaData.com | People Summary
I have none with the birthdate that you gave:
I'm assuming that you know he was born on Valentine's Day, but the part you are unsure of is the year. If so, here is a Michael B Jackson born 2/14/1960:
There were 4 Nettie B Jackson's who died in 1998. None were born in or near 1932. Not everyone is in the Social Security Death Index, but it does help to have the correct name. This is the site so you can check yourself:
Social Security Death Index Interactive Search
Again, location of death would also help.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:38 AM

2 posts, read 3,176 times
Smile Thank you so much

My father was was born FEb 14 1960, he would have been 51 had he lived but he died in August 15, 1996

thank you so much for the information you found

My mother used to be in touch with them but she doesn't talk to them anymore and won't give me any other info.

My father Died in Ackerman Choctow Mississippi He was 36 when he passed, he was born in Chicago illinois

Old 07-16-2014, 11:24 AM

1 posts, read 1,051 times
Hi I'm his granddaughter and o would love to get in touch with you

Old 07-16-2014, 02:04 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,377,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjackson096 View Post
Hi I'm his granddaughter and o would love to get in touch with you
Your best bet would be to send a direct message to the poster. Although she hasn't been back in 3 years.

Old 11-02-2014, 10:32 PM

2 posts, read 1,715 times
My birth name was Tonya Denise Lashonana Jackson. Since then I legally changed my name. Please contact me that would make you my Niece. I been searching for my father's family a long time. Please contact me at isabelleginc@gmail.com

Old 11-02-2014, 11:13 PM

2 posts, read 1,715 times
Information that I know for sure:

Update

Father Michael B. Jackson Birthplace Chicago Illinois? Unsure as he died in Choctow Mississippi. I am his eldest child. Was born May 7th 1976. he and my mother split when I was baby. I briefly got to talk to him before he passed away in August 1996. His granddaughter contacted me on here but I hadn't been back in three years. I created a new account. I had given up but decided to try one more time.

If anyone has any information as to the Jackson who lived and may still live in Chicago please contact me. I have since legally changed my name and remarried. I have children ages 18-5 and lost my mother on New Years Day. I have two aunts on my father's side name Patricia Ann ? and Jacqueline.

I beleive I found an obit for my aunt pat but cannot find it now. She passed away in 2010 or 2011. unsure of dates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search