Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 11:12 PM

34 posts, read 104,816 times

Advertisements

His name is William J. Powers. He has Sandy Blonde hair and it is thined on top. He speak's w/a soft voice and he is a white male. Oh ! and he has long eyelashes too and blue eye's.
He is about 44 yr's. old. And he never stay's in one place. X-Wife is looking for him cause he abandon his two Children. Not a nice thing to do. Leaving the Wife is one thing but walking out on your Kid's is another.
Anyway his last known location was in Pensacola Fl. that we know of. I heard that he might have been in Dallas Tx. several month's back but who know's, he's a mover. He's from Michagan and I believe he left a Child behind there too !
He also has lived in Homeless Shelter's too . So please, if u have any info please contact me. He need's to take some responsability and help take care of his Children and be in their life's.
They did'nt do anything wrong. They want to know the man that suppose to be their Dad. Hope somone can HELP !

Last edited by smcferrin; 10-12-2008 at 11:51 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2008, 02:16 PM

838 posts, read 2,241,960 times
Has the exwife filed her child support order in Florida if he lives here? Child support will do the looking for her. If he works and pays taxes, they will track him. Also, you say that he is about 44 years old. Marriage records, child support and divorce papers would have his exact date of birth on them, wouldn't they? With a name like William Powers, you will most likely need an exact date of birth for the information to be useful and to be sure you have the right person.

Last edited by Susan13202; 10-13-2008 at 02:26 PM..

Old 10-14-2008, 08:08 AM

Default Child Support Order : " Not In Florida "

Susan13202
William, Billy or Bill Or whatever he's going by these day's is going on 44yr's. I call him Billy, " Hope Ur B-Day Suck's Billy ". Anyway his last known place was in Pensacola Fl. He does'nt stay in one place long enough. He was here in Texas for a few year's cause he hooked up w/my Daughter. And like I said he stay's in Homeless Shelter's sometime's. That's what he was living in here in Texas when he met her.
Like I said, he's a mover. He's been in Saltlake City Utah, Everett Washington, Longview, you name it and most likely he's been there. And most of the time he's hitchiked. And the one reason he's running the most for is Child Support. " Dead Beat Dad ". He could be back in Lexington Michigan, that's where he's from.
" STILL NEED INFO IF ANYONE CAN HELP"

Old 10-14-2008, 08:18 AM

Default Att.Susan13202

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan13202 View Post
has the exwife filed her child support order in florida if he lives here? Child support will do the looking for her. If he works and pays taxes, they will track him. Also, you say that he is about 44 years old. Marriage records, child support and divorce papers would have his exact date of birth on them, wouldn't they? With a name like william powers, you will most likely need an exact date of birth for the information to be useful and to be sure you have the right person.
hey susan thank's for ur reply. I'm new at this and i guess i did my reply to u in the wrong place. " seek and ye shall find".

Old 10-16-2008, 01:01 PM

1,140 posts, read 2,075,557 times
Found a William James Powers dob 10/21/1964. If this is him...

Places Lived: 2 addresses in Arkansas City KS, 1 address in Elberta MI, 1 address in Grawn MI, 1 address in Interlachen MI, 1 address in Little Lake MI, 1 address in Skandia MI, 3 addresses in Arthur City TX, 4 addresses in Powderly TX, 2 addresses in Paris TX.

Relatives listed: Kimberly A. Bernier, Kimberly A. Powers, Jennifer L. McFerrin

Found a listing for William Powers (Oct. 1964) at 910 Madewell St., Paris TX (also listed as Blossom TX in some sites). He had a post office box (460) in Powderly TX in 2002-03.

Did a reverse search on the address and came up with the name of James E. Graham with a telephone number of 903-982-6794.

Two addresses are attached to this phone number - the one at Madewell St and also 1270 County Rd 43900, Paris TX 75462. Both addresses are listed in the names of Jim Graham and Julia P Powers (also listed as Juliane or Julia Gaye Powers). There also appears to be a James L. Powers who at one time lived at the Madewell St address.

It seems that Julia Powers at one time lived in Arthur City TX where William had lived.

Also, this William Powers seems to be registered on Reunion.com and lists as friends and family: Julia Powers - Paris TX, Kimberly Bernier - Sault Ste Marie MI,
Phyllis Powers - Pearland TX and Jennifer Powers - Oklahoma City OK.

Last edited by ElizNJ; 10-16-2008 at 01:17 PM..

Old 10-16-2008, 10:40 PM

Thumbs up " Thank's For The Info !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizNJ View Post

Places Lived: 2 addresses in Arkansas City KS, 1 address in Elberta MI, 1 address in Grawn MI, 1 address in Interlachen MI, 1 address in Little Lake MI, 1 address in Skandia MI, 3 addresses in Arthur City TX, 4 addresses in Powderly TX, 2 addresses in Paris TX.

Found a listing for William Powers (Oct. 1964) at 910 Madewell St., Paris TX (also listed as Blossom TX in some sites). He had a post office box (460) in Powderly TX in 2002-03.

Did a reverse search on the address and came up with the name of James E. Graham with a telephone number of 903-982-6794.

Two addresses are attached to this phone number - the one at Madewell St and also 1270 County Rd 43900, Paris TX 75462. Both addresses are listed in the names of Jim Graham and Julia P Powers (also listed as Juliane or Julia Gaye Powers). There also appears to be a James L. Powers who at one time lived at the Madewell St address.

It seems that Julia Powers at one time lived in Arthur City TX where William had lived.

Also, this William Powers seems to be registered on Reunion.com and lists as friends and family: Julia Powers - Paris TX, Kimberly Bernier - Sault Ste Marie MI,
Hey thank's for the info. That is who I'm looking for. I did'nt know he had realative's in Arthur City or Paris besides Jennifer. I told ya he's a mover. Him and my Daughter lived in Ok. City several year's ago. And that's where he left her and my Grandchildren, abandoned in a Motel Rm. Anyway thank's again and I will give her this info and she can check it out. Hopefully he will be at one of the addresse's. I do'nt think it will be Paris, Powderly, Arthur City or Blossom cause that's too close to the X. And too close to the Attorney Gen. But if u find anything that's recent please let me know. Thank's and may God bless.

Old 10-17-2008, 07:48 AM

Angry smcferrin's daughter sending you a message

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizNJ View Post

Hello, my name is Jennifer Powers once was married to a William James Powers who we all called Billy Powers. I am not aware of him having any family here in Paris Tx, but we did live in Arthur City together, Powderly Tx, and moved to Oklahoma City where he then left me and both of our children(my)in a Motel room. As you seen where he has been a mover for real, and never stays in one place! Billy (William) has been in LongviewTx as well, and He is from around Michigan (Frankfort or Lexington Michigan). Please, if you find out anything else..contact my mother? My son and daughter doesn't recieve Any support from him at all! He is court ordered to pay but he does not! He is running from his obligation and I hope to catch him and that he is living a misearable life(sorry) but it's true. He has been gone for almost 6yrs. and has never came to see my babies! Anyways, if you find out anything else please let my mom know? Thank you soooo much and God Bless!

Old 10-17-2008, 09:53 AM

1,140 posts, read 2,075,557 times
Kimberly Ann Bernier, with an associated name of Kimberly Ann Powers, is registered to vote
in Sault Sainte Marie MI. She was listed as a friend/relative of William James Powers.

Found an address and phone number, but don't know how current it is:

1350 Easterday Ave., Sault Sainte Marie MI 49783
906-253-1319

Relatives listed are: David & Cheryl Bernier, William James Powers.

Cheryl and David Bernier
6037 W Six Mile Rd., Brimley MI 49715
906-632-4217

Old 10-17-2008, 08:45 PM

Thumbs up Thank's Again !

ElizNJ: Thank's again so very much for the info you have been giving my Daughter & I . Without you we would not have anything to go on. I will pass this info to Jennifer in the morning. May God bless !

Old 03-10-2009, 11:22 AM

1 posts, read 2,923 times
Guys, I know who you are talking about, I think....Kim is a gf of mine....is there something i can do to help....Dave and Cheryl Berneir are our neighbors.....peace and blessings Colleen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search