Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2013, 10:31 PM

1 posts, read 777 times

Advertisements

Hello.

As the title suggests I am searching for my father... I haven't the first clue where to look or who to ask, even if you can't help me, pointing me in the right direction would be extremely helpful.

His first name is Vincent, but most knew him as Vinny. I do not know his last name. He lived in Suffolk County on Long Island, NY in 1991 and owned a pizzeria or restaurant of some kind in the same county, and was supposedly of primarily Greek descent. He left NY in the summer of '91 either for the military or to just relocate... My mother has never heard from him since and she has no other information on him. He should be around late 40's to early 50's in age by now.
*edit* I also believe he may have a daughter, but I am not sure. What I know of him I only know through stories. */edit*

I would like to find him mainly for health reasons, but also just out of curiosity as I have no memory of him at all.

Also - is it possible to locate someone based on DNA samples or something like that? I would be willing to go to a lab and pay for such a service...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2013, 07:23 PM

2,457 posts, read 7,381,460 times
I'm sorry, but no last name and no data we will be unable to help. Your DNA will not help unless he too has his DNA in a data base somewhere and a major DNA search is conducted. Not what you would like to hear but just trying to be factual with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search