Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 10:47 PM

10 posts, read 20,396 times

Advertisements

Hi. I hope this works. I'm desperately seeking someone named Rory L. Fitzgerald. Hes originally from Las Vegas, Nevada. Hes 38 now. Last time I knew he was living in Lawrence. We gotten in some legal trouble in 2005. We both were incarcerated but he made bond and I didn't. I still don't know why he never wrote me or tried to contact me. When I got out I contacted him, seen him then lost contact with him again. I tracked him down one more time, spoke with him and lost him again.
Still there hasn't been a day gone by that I haven't thought of him. When I say this I mean thoughts of him run through me several times a day. Sometimes I cant sleep at night because there is a knot in my stomach due to the emptiness in my heart.
If anyone reads this and has any idea who I'm talking about please contact me. You will have a friend for life if you do.
I have tried a few sites which latched onto my credit card like a blood sucking leech and came up with what I already knew. Those sites work for "Normal People"( Meaning- The Majority of People) in search of other "Normal People" but if you knew this man, far from anything called "Normal". And I mean that in the best way possible. And Lastly ZABA Search. AWESOME site! But the info is not at all current. Believe me, I have my Bachelors of Computer Science in Information Technology meaning I know my way around Internet search and means of doing it but hes no where to be found. If it wasn't for him leaving me by myself for long periods of time with nothing but my laptop, I might never had gained so much interest, which lead to the biggest love of my life, Computers and everything that goes along with them. I will find him. If not I will spend the rest of my life searching for the piece that fills my empty heart. No. The empty space in my mind, that its been dying to use again and this person and he alone could ever contribute to the opening of that door again. I didnt wanna come down off that cloud I was on while I knew him. Instead of just floating back down to earth gently, I was shot off that cloud in the sky like a bird that just got hunted. Enough. I got carried away. -Littlegirl (mmm, hmm)

[+] Rate this post positively
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2009, 08:43 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,436,522 times
RORY FITZGERALD (Born: 6/15/1971)
2555 LOOP 410
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78217

(210) 946-4162

Old 08-22-2009, 10:22 PM

I have seen the same info. How new is this info anyway? Which site did you find it on?
Never Mind. 2004 is when this info was valid.

Old 08-31-2009, 03:50 PM

2 posts, read 5,688 times
i have been looking for him to. the last time i talk to him was a couple of years ago, he told me was starting college. But that was it.
have you tried this info? what did you find?
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78217

Old 09-14-2009, 02:02 AM

You have been looking for him too huh? Hes a hard person to find. But Ill find him. Theres alot of unfinished business with him. I mean you just cant testify against someone and then never speak to them again right? Especially if they were his girlfriend at the time. This man has had my head ****ed up for years! I gotta close some things before I can open new ones. You dig? If you dont mind me asking, who are you? Whats your name? From Kansas City or Lawrence? Las Vegas maybe? Did you know Jeremy? Could this be GeeGee?

Old 09-14-2009, 02:24 AM

When was this information last accurate? Last time I knew he was in Lawrence with Hope.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:22 PM

2 posts, read 5,688 times
My name is Karen, and I new him in Vegas years ago, i used to run in the circle, i have not lived there for 5 years.
I to really care about him, and wish i new he was OK.
I was not aware he got in trouble again. You said he made bond, did he skip out?

Old 09-17-2009, 12:23 AM

Hey Karen. Did you ever recieve my message I sent you? Hope I didnt spook you out.

Old 09-27-2009, 07:39 PM

2 posts, read 5,554 times
Unhappy Rory

He got married to a girl named Hope and my brother last heard he might have kids. I loved that dude he was like [mod] family sadly he can't stay in one place very long..

Last edited by katzenfreund; 09-28-2009 at 06:53 AM..

Old 09-27-2009, 09:25 PM

2 posts, read 5,554 times
Oh and try emailing Ruin2ruin@Aol.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search