Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 02:24 PM

4 posts, read 11,326 times

Advertisements

My brother and I are looking for any birthfamily members.
My birthname is Regina Marie Carita, date of birth Feb.10, 1953.
My brothers birthname is Bruce James Carita, date of birth March 29, 1959.
We were both adopted from the New York Foundling Home in New York and both born at Misericordia Hospital.
We have found each other and would like to find and meet other family.
My adopted name is Marianne and my brothers name is Steven.
If you think you are related to us , we are of Italian decent, please contact me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2007, 04:05 AM

1 posts, read 3,693 times
Hello My name is James Carita i'm 26, Born bronx, NY I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters grew up on Long Island.. my fathers name is Greg carita he's 56 as far I know he came from a pretty big family. I just typed my name in google and I seen this... thought I would leave a message.

Old 11-03-2008, 11:56 PM

7 posts, read 19,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laced_With_Mystery View Post
Hello My name is James Carita i'm 26, Born bronx, NY I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters grew up on Long Island.. my fathers name is Greg carita he's 56 as far I know he came from a pretty big family. I just typed my name in google and I seen this... thought I would leave a message.
Hello james- I believe that I am your aunt mary ann from Staten Island New york- I am your fathers older sister. I have not seen you since you were a little boy living in the bronx. Last time I saw your father was when he was here for your uncle ralphs wedding in 1994- you can call me at home #1-914-207-1254.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommamare View Post
My brother and I are looking for any birthfamily members.
My birthname is Regina Marie Carita, date of birth Feb.10, 1953.
My brothers birthname is Bruce James Carita, date of birth March 29, 1959.
We were both adopted from the New York Foundling Home in New York and both born at Misericordia Hospital.
We have found each other and would like to find and meet other family.
My adopted name is Marianne and my brothers name is Steven.
If you think you are related to us , we are of Italian decent, please contact me.
Hello- marianne-my name is mary ann also- I just happened to see your notice on the site and I may know something about whom you may be looking for. My maiden name is carita and am originally from the bronx- If I am correct you and steven would be my biological niece and nephew., and you both have another sister. We should discuss further send me an e-mail mazalina @optimum.net and we will make arrangement to talk-nothing ventured nothing gained.

Old 11-04-2008, 03:08 PM

TO MOMMAMARE
please contact me to discuss information posted regarding the carita family .send me an e-mail to mazalina@optimum.net . am very interested in talking to you.

mazalina

Old 11-04-2008, 07:21 PM

Default looking for MOMMAMARE

Looking for Regina Marie Carita, born 2/10/53 and Bruce James Carita born 3/29/59 adopted from NYC Foundling Hospital.

FAMILY NAME CARITA

Old 11-05-2008, 08:49 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,350,407 times
Click on Mommamare's name on the left side of her post, then click on "send an email."
Hopefully you can reach her that way.

Old 11-06-2008, 06:14 PM

thanks very much- am new to this and really am operating in the blind.

Old 11-15-2008, 02:37 PM

Hi all you Carita's,
This is Marianne ( Regina Marie Carita) , and I do know that my brother and I have a sister who would be about 14 mos, older than I am.
I live in Old Bethpage, New York.
I also know that I do come from a big family.
Steve and I ( Bruce James Carita) did find our biological mother and would really like to meet
more family.
Lets exchange more info and maybe even talk on the phone real soon.
Marianne

Old 11-15-2008, 02:50 PM

Hi Mary Ann,
It's Marianne. I have goose bumps all over again waiting to hear from you. This feels like the time
I found I had a bilogical sibling.
By the way I only found out 2 yrs ago that I was adopted, so I am very lucky to have found my brother and my mother in that short period of time.
Looking foward to speaking with you.
Marianne
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search