Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 06:44 PM

7 posts, read 8,828 times

Advertisements

My name is Amanda.

I am trying to help my boyfriend find his sister. He has been searching for her and everything we have found has been a dead end. The last information we got that might be good is that she was in Concord, NH 03301-2639.

I know that both Lisa (DOB 1-26-1973) & her brother Sean were originally from Anchorage, Alaska and he has not seen her in about 25 years. When Lisa was about 6 her father left Alaska with her and Sean believed they were going to the New Hampshire area.

Lisa's father is Robert Darrell Day- (DOB 11-16-1950)

Lisa's mother is Norla Bernice Day (maiden name is Whittaker)

This is truthfully the only information we have to try and find her. If you know her, or her father or might know where she is any help would be appreciated. We have tried websites, reverse look-ups on phone numbers we have been given, people searches and everything else. We are feeling like our only next step would be a private investigator. Which unfortunately we can not afford. I am hoping that maybe she or someone who knows her will read this and help Sean connect with the only family he has.

Please reply to this thread if you can help us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2010, 06:47 PM

Default Looking for Lisa Yvonne Day (Huntersville, NC 28078-8904)

My name is Amanda.

I am trying to help my boyfriend find his sister. He has been searching for her and everything we have found has been a dead end. We got some information that she might be in the area of -- Huntersville, NC 28078-8904

I know that both Lisa (DOB 1-26-1973) & her brother Sean were originally from Anchorage, Alaska and he has not seen her in about 25 years. When Lisa was about 6 her father left Alaska with her and Sean believed they were going to the New Hampshire area.

Lisa's father is Robert Darrell Day- (DOB 11-16-1950)

Lisa's mother is Norla Bernice Day (maiden name is Whittaker)

This is truthfully the only information we have to try and find her. If you know her, or her father or might know where she is any help would be appreciated. We have tried websites, reverse look-ups on phone numbers we have been given, people searches and everything else. We are feeling like our only next step would be a private investigator. Which unfortunately we can not afford. I am hoping that maybe she or someone who knows her will read this and help Sean connect with the only family he has.

Please reply to this thread if you can help us.

Old 06-06-2010, 06:58 PM

3,115 posts, read 7,137,971 times
Is this not her? People Search by ZabaSearch - Honestly Free People Search

It would make sense since she was last known to be in New Hampshire, and it has the birthday you gave listed as her DOB. Has your boyfriend called to check?

BTW, there is a people search forum, I imagine this thread will be moved there, so be on the lookout.

Old 06-06-2010, 07:03 PM

3,115 posts, read 7,137,971 times
Hey! I posted a reply in the Charlotte forum too, but I see now that you actually posted the same message here in the correct forum.

Isn't this Lisa? People Search by ZabaSearch - Honestly Free People Search

She is in NH, like you said her last known whereabouts were, and the same DOB. Has your boyfriend called to check?

Old 06-06-2010, 07:04 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,624,575 times
Have you posted on the People forum on City Data? They have more expertise on where and how to do good searches.

If you are really motivated to find this person, you might do a Facebook search for Lisa Day and try to friend each result. May not work but it is possible that it could.

Old 06-07-2010, 04:25 AM

1,139 posts, read 2,362,735 times
I used ussearch.com several years ago to find a college friend and it worked. I put in her approximate date of birth and some cities where I know she lived. Nothing except her name was exact. I was very pleased with the resultss I got. Give it a try if you have not.

Old 06-07-2010, 06:48 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,624,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajanqueen View Post
I used ussearch.com several years ago to find a college friend and it worked. I put in her approximate date of birth and some cities where I know she lived. Nothing except her name was exact. I was very pleased with the resultss I got. Give it a try if you have not.
Nice site. Was able to pull up a whole bunch of stuff about people that I know. This one is going in the bookmarks.

Old 06-07-2010, 06:53 AM

1,140 posts, read 2,076,013 times
Lisa Y Day (DOB 1/26/73) associated name of Lisa Y Cooper
places lived: Concord NH, Manchester NH

Relatives/Associates: Ashford R Cooper, Wendy D Day, John T Halliday

Try...

Lisa Cooper
8 Wall St., Concord NH 03301
603-225-4031

or

Ashford Cooper
149 River Rd., Manchester NH
603-621-4146

Old 06-07-2010, 03:29 PM

1,723 posts, read 2,494,817 times
I didn't find a current phone number for her but you can try sending a letter. Her name is Cooper now.
Lisa Y Cooper

16527 Ambassador Park Dr

Huntersville, NC 28078-8904

Household: Ashford Cooper
Looks like the Father is in AZ now.
Bob D Day

7040 N Via Assisi

Tucson, AZ 85704-4314

Old 06-08-2010, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
Is this not her? People Search by ZabaSearch - Honestly Free People Search

It would make sense since she was last known to be in New Hampshire, and it has the birthday you gave listed as her DOB. Has your boyfriend called to check?

BTW, there is a people search forum, I imagine this thread will be moved there, so be on the lookout.
CostalGirl- We tried the numbers on that site and it says neither accepts incoming calls. It would make sense in terms of the Manchester addresses but when we did a people search & background check it says she has not lived up there since 2007/2008 in those addresses. She was in Charlotte NC after that and then back to NH and then back to NC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search