Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Personal Finance
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2010, 08:14 AM

2,111 posts, read 7,961,704 times

Advertisements

they had the wrong expiration date, so therefore I lost my purchase which sold out and was a special value with free shipping on easy pay.

The promo was a $20 discount on first purchase when opening a new CC account. I was approved and the account was linked instantly so the purchase went through. A few days later I looked at my order to see the order was canceled. I called HSN and they blamed the bank. I called the bank, they blamed HSN. Something involving the expiration date, but I did not have my card since this all was in one process, and this was an immediate purchase. If this is a glitch in their system, I wonder how many other customers get sucked in. They have my phone number and email and they never contacted me either, but even so, I did not know what the expiration date was as it hadn't arrived yet so this was between the bank and HSN.

I called the bank after losing my purchase and canceled the card, and called HSN to let them know I no longer want to be a customer.

Last edited by taurus430; 10-17-2010 at 08:24 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Personal Finance