Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2019, 06:27 PM

233 posts, read 243,626 times

Advertisements

Few Weeks ago the woman I was having an affair with left me simply because I was not giving her any happiness and more of my money. The sad part I still lust for her. She admits the sex we had was amazing. We first met at my job and started working together a lot and she pretty put herself out there that I'm an attractive guy. I kept pushing her back but I finally gave in and it was some of the best sex I ever had in the past 6 yrs.

My wife, She completely did a 180 on me. Now she goes to church damn near daily and flat out became boring to me. She absolutely doesn't like most of the things I like except maybe football. Having sex with her feels like I'm screwing a dead body. But the other girl is full of excitement we like to do similar things, well the only thing I didn't like about her is that she sometimes drinks til she is drunk, but its not like I wanted to marry her.

The only thing that is keeping me from leaving my boring ass wife is my 2 daughters. I truly feel she would be a financial crap storm without me if I ever divorce her with the kids. Plus she has no personal goals in mind to improve her income. She barely takes care of herself. Like she use to get all dolled up for me now she leaves the house like she just rolled out of bed looking a hot mess.

I feel like a monster for being this way but the weird thing is I don't regret cheating. I don't feel bad at all. I feel like I was betrayed!!! Plus her mom and the rest of her family are some lazy human beings on the face of the earth. I can't stand looking at them. But I refuse to have my daughters being raise in a ghetto pathetic environment just because daddy wants a new babe. How did I become this way? This can't be normal

Old 03-01-2019, 08:26 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,757,428 times
Time to leave your wife and let her have a life with someone she deserves, because you are clearly not it.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy