Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2014, 05:26 PM

563 posts, read 1,789,655 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for some inexpensive garage storage cabinets. Any recommendations for someone or someplace local? Don't want to go HD/Lowes route. I see ads in craigslist but don't know how trustworthy they are, and all my neighbors have had their garage cabinets for like 20+ years and don't remember where they got them lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2014, 05:33 PM

3,819 posts, read 11,954,726 times
We had ours done by Quality First Storage Cabinets at the new house and the old house and are very happy with them, but they aren't "inexpensive" really. There are cheaper ones out there but they use thinner wood and exposed hinges etc.

Old 09-05-2014, 06:15 PM

2,096 posts, read 3,814,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HX_Guy View Post
We had ours done by Quality First Storage Cabinets at the new house and the old house and are very happy with them, but they aren't "inexpensive" really. There are cheaper ones out there but they use thinner wood and exposed hinges etc.
Good to know,I have Quality First coming out next Monday. They have a few special deals on the website which didn't seem bad but I'm sure that's just their starting prices and they'll try and up-sale from there.

Quality First Garage Cabinets Home

Old 09-05-2014, 09:55 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,732,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNWGuy View Post
I'm looking for some inexpensive garage storage cabinets. Any recommendations for someone or someplace local? Don't want to go HD/Lowes route. I see ads in craigslist but don't know how trustworthy they are, and all my neighbors have had their garage cabinets for like 20+ years and don't remember where they got them lol.
I installed Ulti-Mate Wall and Base Garage Cabinets across the entire back wall of my two car garage about five plus years ago and they have been great. Not cheap but definitely not as expensive as many. Since they are shipped boxed, assembly is required, however, after the first one all the others were a "piece of cake."

Available at AutoAnything | Auto Accessories & Aftermarket Parts | Truck Accessories & Car Accessories - Floor Mats, Tonneau Covers & Car Covers and Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more as well as a number of other websites.

Good Luck

Old 09-08-2014, 12:52 AM

45 posts, read 38,246 times
We had Quality First do our cabinets as well. Very happy with them!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area