Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2015, 01:47 PM

8,288 posts, read 8,699,688 times

Advertisements

The alleged killer and male victim did meth together according to the latest news report. Why were 14 people living with them? That hasn't been answered. Those people wouldn't cooperate with the investigators according to police sources.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2015, 01:53 PM

772 posts, read 841,377 times
Looks like your friend smoked meth with the killer who is an illegal. Sorry I don't have much sympathy who brought this to his family.

Old 07-02-2015, 01:54 PM

17,915 posts, read 43,507,311 times
There's a lot we don't know. I saw that reference to investigators thinking there was drug use. Nothing is confirmed at this point, and speculation here helps nothing and may be hurtful to some.

They had a large blended family. I don't think the fact that there were 14 people reportedly living in the house necessarily means anything. There was a reference to some people being uncooperative. I don't know that we can read much into that yet.

TempeAZNative, we don't know anything about that for sure, it's what "investigators think" so far. I think you should keep your hurtful comments to yourself right now. And where does it say that Valenzuela is illegal? I'd have thought that would be plastered everywhere if that was the case.

Old 07-02-2015, 02:04 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,688,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempeAZnative View Post
Looks like your friend smoked meth with the killer who is an illegal. Sorry I don't have much sympathy who brought this to his family.
You should. Just because he made a bad move doesn't mean he and his wife should have been murdered.

Old 07-02-2015, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
You should. Just because he made a bad move doesn't mean he and his wife should have been murdered.
Didn't say they should of been murdered, but if you participate in that lifestyle don't be shocked if you end up dead or in jail.

I read they came into some money so not a shock some lowlife scum kills you for it.

Old 07-02-2015, 02:10 PM

5,229 posts, read 4,629,498 times
Very tragic! Prayers for their family.

Old 07-02-2015, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Didn't say they should of been murdered, but if you participate in that lifestyle don't be shocked if you end up dead or in jail.

I read they came into some money so not a shock some lowlife scum kills you for it.

You must be reading some of the off the wall comments by Facebook posters, etc. to the news stories. I don't bother with those.. the "coming into money" is something else that's not been reported. And they clearly weren't "killed for the money". How was he going to get the money? Even their wallets were still in the house. People who "come in to money" shouldn't be killed for it either. Really, all this wild speculation doesn't belong here.

Old 07-02-2015, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer53 View Post
You must be reading some of the off the wall comments by Facebook posters, etc. to the news stories. I don't bother with those.. the "coming into money" is something else that's not been reported. And they clearly weren't "killed for the money". How was he going to get the money? Even their wallets were still in the house. People who "come in to money" shouldn't be killed for it either. Really, all this wild speculation doesn't belong here.
I don't have a Facebook it was an article from the AP not done fringe site. Also, do you think tweekers act rationally? I'm sure the OP could shed some light on their friends. Never said people who come into money should be killed, but smoking meth ****s up our brain.

Old 07-02-2015, 02:34 PM

Quote:
I don't have a Facebook it was an article from the AP not done fringe site. Also, do you think tweekers act rationally? I'm sure the OP could shed some light on their friends. Never said people who come into money should be killed, but smoking meth ****s up our brain.
Assuming the alleged smoking even happened. I wasn't referring to reading Facebook, but to the fact that the news sites like azcentral require people to use Facebook accounts to post (after getting burned for years by people's off the wall posts using fake IDs for posting)

EDIT: Now, let's see what the AP article actually said. I went to their site and found it. Valenzuela said that HE was high on meth at the time of the killings, and that he had brought meth to the couple's house earlier that day [for what purpose, who knows] [There was a Father's Day celebration at the couple's house that day, lots of people there]

Old 07-02-2015, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer53 View Post
Assuming the alleged smoking even happened. I wasn't referring to reading Facebook, but to the fact that the news sites like azcentral require people to use Facebook accounts to post (after getting burned for years by people's off the wall posts using fake IDs for posting)

EDIT: Now, let's see what the AP article actually said. I went to their site and found it. Valenzuela said that HE was high on meth at the time of the killings, and that he had brought meth to the couple's house earlier that day [for what purpose, who knows] [There was a Father's Day celebration at the couple's house that day, lots of people there]
Plus on the local news they reported the family recently came into money and family members were not cooperating with investigators. AZCentral is reporting that Michael smoked meth with the killer.

I hear this parroted around here about bad areas you shouldn't have problems unless you participate I'm that lifestyle. Which they did and they brought this upon themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area