Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think of Sarah Palin as a prophet?
Yes 2 1.87%
No 105 98.13%
Not sure 0 0%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 05:29 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,477,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
An MILF? Haha! She's a bimbo!
That's okay, too...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2010, 05:36 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebelt1234 View Post
Newsweek is a load of made up stories. Christians don't think of Sarah Palin as any sort of god or prophet. True Cristians only think of Jesus as Lord.

I think Sarah Palin is a woman who has managed to work her way into the spotlight. She has managed to write books and wake up people. I don't know if I would vote for her if she were to run as president because she didn't complete her term as Alaska governor. Most politicians go through difficult times. Any president would have to be willing to withstand the hard times. I also don't know where she stands on foreign policy. This seems to be her weak area. Does anyone know what she would do about Iran or North Korea? Although she couldn't be a worse president than what we have now.
Um, yes, she could. You're lucky we never had to find out just how much worse. Though from the above you seem to have low expectations in presidents.

"Newsweek is a load of made up stories"? Do you mean articles you don't like? What did you think of the Palin article? (You have to read it to answer )

Old 06-11-2010, 05:50 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeoutofhere View Post
I consider her to be a blithering idiot who should be fenced in to Alaska and never allowed to leave the state or to speak in public again. Every time she says something, the collective IQ drops 10 points.
No, only the IQ of the Pitbulls with lipstick that stick to their chairs at the mention of her name and are so supportive of her in CD.

Old 06-11-2010, 05:52 PM

5,007 posts, read 15,425,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
No, only the IQ of the Pitbulls with lipstick that stick to their chairs at the mention of her name and are so supportive of her in CD.

I have a pitbull, and he is offended by that comparison.

Old 06-11-2010, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeoutofhere View Post
I have a pitbull, and he is offended by that comparison.
I apologize to the dog, but, MOM, Palin started it!

I have always loved how Palin told women the only difference between them and dogs was lipstick....and the slobbering Repug ("pug" get it? dog /pug??) slobbering repug women melted all over....like good puppies...

Old 06-11-2010, 06:24 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,607,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Reminds me of Charles Manson.

Now if Palin starts equating Beatles lyrics with passages in the Bible, and starts referring to Revelations 7-9, or claims "Obama is initiating Helter Skelter" then we'll really have something to worry about....

Old 06-11-2010, 06:35 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,795,499 times
On the plus side, that was very nice work she had done with her boob job...

But who is really paying attention to that....

Old 06-11-2010, 06:36 PM

2,966 posts, read 3,917,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
What if she never runs for the big job but backs politicians who win elections? You won't consider that accomplishing anything? Sure, you won't because you don't want her to be what I think she already is.

Is it really that bad to think that she can accomplish without winning an office?
You still haven't named anything she accomplished..

Old 06-11-2010, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Reminds me of Charles Manson.

Now if Palin starts equating Beatles lyrics with passages in the Bible, and starts referring to Revelations 7-9, or claims "Obama is initiating Helter Skelter" then we'll really have something to worry about....
She HASN'T !?!?! Sorry, knowing her I just assumed she already had....I mean she thought end of life counseling and living wills were "Death Panels"....ya can't get dumber than that!

Old 06-11-2010, 06:38 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post

A marginal politician who has captivated the imagination of people who hate Obama. Obama was the same entity for those who hated George Bush. Let's not make the same mistake twice.

Elect a competent executive-

perhaps a Romney, Huckabee, Guliani, or heaven forbid, Hillary
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies