Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2010, 10:47 PM

425 posts, read 366,938 times

Advertisements

Saudi Arabia gives Israel clear skies to attack Iranian nuclear sites - Times Online

Meanwhile Obama is lining up another White House concert.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2010, 10:49 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,781,826 times
Glad to see them open their eyes, and see what Iran is capable of.....

Old 06-12-2010, 11:01 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post
Saudi Arabia gives Israel clear skies to attack Iranian nuclear sites - Times Online

The article plainly states that the Saudis are more afraid of a nuclear Iran than the Israelis are. Now why would this be? This had to happen sooner or later and the Iranians had to know it would.

The part of this one that I loath is the fact that the Saudis are using the Israelis to do what they know Obama would never do.

Old 06-12-2010, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post

The part of this one that I loath is the fact that the Saudis are using the Israelis to do what they know Obama would never do.
No atheists in a foxhole eh Roy ? Shrew the games even Bush would have balked ! Think about it With all due respect seeing your my mentor.

Old 06-12-2010, 11:03 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post

Nice stretch there Rabbi. Nice to see you don't have an agenda on the matter. I'm sure Obama didn't have a clue until his daughter got a tweet from her only Jewish friend.

Being a Rabbi and all that I was wondering what your feelings on the matter are. Are you for an Israeli pre-emptive strike on Iran and the resulting rain of missles on your tiny country or are you hoping that Iran has the impending regime change fostered by the recent elections?

Old 06-12-2010, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Nice stretch there Rabbi. Nice to see you don't have an agenda on the matter. I'm sure Obama didn't have a clue until his daughter got a tweet from her only Jewish friend.

Being a Rabbi and all that I was wondering what your feelings on the matter are. Are you for an Israeli pre-emptive strike on Iran and the resulting rain of missles on your tiny country or are you hoping that Iran has the impending regime change fostered by the recent elections?
Raytheon, my guess is this will be their premier opportunity chance to show the goods. So you think you know what the score is eh ? What a joke this is the military industrial complex's newest chance to show the goods. Care to dispute that ? How many of your buds will be futily protesting when the crapper blows eh ? You part of the weather underground bub ? Bwahahahahahahahha!!! The ending fits better than a smily face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies