Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 04:06 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,192,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
I can't believe you guys are calling this radical nutjob the leader of Muslims, is the KKK and Fred Phelps the leader of Christians/Catholics?
He is not THE leader of Muslims but he is definitely a Muslim leader and an honest one. Can you show that he is not a Muslim leader?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2010, 04:09 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,853,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
He is not THE leader of Muslims but he is definitely a Muslim leader and an honest one. Can you show that he is not a Muslim leader?
I'm not saying he isn't a leader of something but he does not represent all Muslims which I believe is what you are trying to some how show. I'm the leader of my cursor on my computer, that doesn't mean I control all electronic devices.

Old 06-25-2010, 04:15 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,192,174 times
Quote:
I'm not saying he isn't a leader of something but he does not represent all Muslims which I believe is what you are trying to some how show. I'm the leader of my cursor on my computer, that doesn't mean I control all electronic devices.
The KKK have been condemned, Fred Phelps has been condemned, Anjem Choudary...not so much. He must have more than a few who follow him or do not disagree with him.

Old 06-25-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
The KKK have been condemned, Fred Phelps has been condemned, Anjem Choudary...not so much. He must have more than a few who follow him or do not disagree with him.
So you have to condemn every bad person out there even if you don't know they are there? Fred Phelps and the KKK are very public figures, and are known quite well I would believe. I don't know how well known Anjem Choudary is to the ordinary non-radical Muslim but I have personal NEVER heard of anyone of this name nor his organization.

Old 06-25-2010, 04:40 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,328,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I feel like I should thank him for his honesty.

Islam is the most nonpeaceful and hateful religions out there.
Complete agreement.

Old 06-25-2010, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I feel like I should thank him for his honesty.

Islam is the most nonpeaceful and hateful religions out there.
There are people who would disagree with you of course, but then again you probably don't give a **** what those people think.

Old 06-25-2010, 04:44 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,328,091 times
Quote:
There are people who would disagree with you of course, but then again you probably don't give a **** what those people think.
At least in our country, we don't have to worry about being beheaded for disagreeing (yet).

Old 06-25-2010, 04:45 PM

4,127 posts, read 5,068,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
I'm sure millions of his fellow Muslims are throwing him under the bus as we speak.
It's not those millions you need to worry about.

Old 06-25-2010, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
At least in our country, we don't have to worry about being beheaded for disagreeing (yet).
But, but, but what about the Muslims who are here right now why aren't they going around beheading everyone. I doubt its a secret to them that a lot of people don't like them? Oh right I remember not all of them are crazy extremists silly me I forgot.

Old 06-25-2010, 04:57 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,188,106 times
Here's a question that maybe some can answer:
If one leader of a religion advocates violence is that enough to condemn the entire religion?
If you answer don't mention any religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies