Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 02:26 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,132,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Uh oh for the NAACP.....

Andrew Breitbart: “Let me say something a tad newsworthy to the president of the NAACP. You can go to hell. ... I have tapes…tape of racism and it’s an NAACP dinner. You want to play with fire? I have evidence of racism and it’s coming from the NAACP."

Breitbart.tv » Breitbart to NAACP Chief: ‘Go to Hell!’

When these are released, I wonder what the libs and the NAACP will say? Gee, dont you just love it when "cry racism" backfires on the Left. Any takers on bets the media will not report these tapes if/when they are released?
Stupid, destructive strategy.

True or not, it is bad strategy for the Tea Party to even get into the ring with the NAACP.

But like I said, they just don't know when to ****.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2010, 02:27 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
Mark Williams, Tea Party express Spokesman, NAACP is racist and is the biggest slave trader.

Mark Williams, Tea Party Express Spokesman: NAACP Is Racist (VIDEO) (TRANSCRIPT)

... i dont suppose this is satire based on the NAACP attacks from earlier this week?

Old 07-16-2010, 02:28 PM

1,062 posts, read 1,127,936 times

YouTube - NAACP calls Hallmark graduation card racist
Quote:
I literally fell out of my chair when I first saw that a few weeks ago. I couldnt believe it. THIS is the crap the NAACP concern their time with? Hearing "racist" messages where they dont exist?! Im thinking about 75 percent of Americans see the NAACP as a joke.

And the OP seems to have things a bit backwards. The NAACP came out of no where to bash the Tea Party. Not the other way around.
I will guess someone was paid to bash the Tea party

Old 07-16-2010, 02:30 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Will they alienate potential Black voters or supporters? Or does it not matter since only 2% of Tea party supporters are Black, and the few that are detest the NAACP.

The whole point of the unprovoked attacks on the Tea Partiers by the NAACP is shut them up.

It's standard liberal fare...

YouTube - Klavan On The Culture

Old 07-16-2010, 02:31 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post

True or not, it is bad strategy for the Tea Party to even get into the ring with the NAACP.

Revealing the truth is NEVER a bad strategy. The NAACP would lose this big time. Their credibility would be shot and they would be proven hypocrites and liars. It's the NAACP that doesn't know when to shut up.

Old 07-16-2010, 02:33 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,138,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post

The NAACP is a joke and Im certain most Americans see right through them. And really, if Brietbart has a video tape of an NAACP dinner that exposes their racism, that isnt going to hurt anyone but the NAACP. Granted, the media wont cover it and we all know that. But if that tapes is released, I will do my part in getting it out to people.

Old 07-16-2010, 02:34 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times
Quote:
I will do my part in getting it out to people.
Me too!

Old 07-16-2010, 02:34 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times
Quote:
Will they alienate potential Black voters or supporters? Or does it not matter since only 2% of Tea party supporters are Black, and the few that are detest the NAACP.
I think you have it bassackwards

Old 07-16-2010, 02:41 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Quote:
What do you mean they are irrelevant. Do their votes not count? Does their opinion not count?
The NAACP depends on racial strife to remain relevant. In order to promote racial strife, they attack a political movement aimed at inserting a tighter brand of conservatism into national politics. Why? Because conservatism doesn't bend an ear to the entitlement-minded liberals that infest the Democratic constituency. Why else would the NAACP feel threatened by conservatism? I'll tell you why: Because Black people have alot to lose from the tighter social and fiscal controls touted by the Tea Party. That's what it's really about. But they use color of skin instead because it's the only thing they know.

So, yes, those people who believe using racism as an effective means to stay relevant, are indeed irrelevant. They might as well scream at a wall. The Tea Party has far more clout than the NAACP ever will.

Old 07-16-2010, 02:42 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
The tea party attacks on the NAACP?
I guess today is opposite day.

It's the liberal bizzaro world.

http://newsrealblog.files.wordpress....arro-world.jpg

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 07-18-2010 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: Copyright violation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies