Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 11:02 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,607,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
grand wizard my god the KKK-K has some silly rankings, can this guy do magic?
What's the difference between a Wizard and a Dragon?

I'm not really up on my Klan titles.

The only one I know the meaning of is Kleagle (recruiter) because that's what Robert Byrd was when he was young.

It's funny that the KKK manual is called the "Kloran"

Old 08-02-2010, 11:03 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,781,826 times

Why? Ah shucks, that's just because they beat the New Black Panther Party to the punch....

Old 08-02-2010, 11:05 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
for the same reason the grand wizard of NAACP is attacking the tea party.
WASPS are fair game.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:06 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,830,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
In my opinion the NAACP is exactly on par with the KKK. The NAACP is for the advancement of one race of people and the KKK is for the advancement of one race of people. Absolutely no difference between the two except that many people think it is all right to be a member of the NAACP and not all right to be a member of the KKK. The KKK was founded to prevent the mistreatment of white people after the Civil War and the NAACP was founded to keep black people from being mistreated. Neither organization is necessary in a nation that just elected a black president. But this is America and both organizations have a right to be as long as they are lawful in their actions. I just don't care to know anyone that would be a member of either organization. In my opinion, only racist people would be a member of either of them. Just my opinion.

So does the NAACP have a CEO and the KKK not have one. I see absolutely no reason for it to be interesting that I did not take the trouble to see what the person at the top of either organization was officially called. The truth is that I do not care what they are called.

when the NAACP start driving around in pick up trucks with a bucnch of people on the back with shotguns and ropes in white predominately or all white neighborhoods burning houses and putting crosses on lawns let me know.

one organization is violent in nature the other is not
one organization have a longer history in politics(state, local and federal law)

both organizations have/has a history/presence in both parties in seperate eras

Old 08-02-2010, 11:07 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,830,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
WASPS are fair game.

no such thing as a grand wizard of the naacp lol

Old 08-02-2010, 11:08 PM

325 posts, read 235,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
WASPS are fair game.
Way to ignore a question. Deflect.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:59 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
when the NAACP start driving around in pick up trucks with a bucnch of people on the back with shotguns and ropes in white predominately or all white neighborhoods burning houses and putting crosses on lawns let me know.

one organization is violent in nature the other is not
one organization have a longer history in politics(state, local and federal law)

both organizations have/has a history/presence in both parties in seperate eras
When an organization condones violence, I don't think you can truthfully say they are not violent. Some people do violence standing in the street in a business suit. Others do violence by defending wrongdoing on a talk show. Some call the truth a lie and a lie the truth. I have absolutely no respect for an organization that does that.

I will repeat: I do not care to know anybody that is a member of either of these organizations. I would have absolutely nothing in common with a person who was a member of either of these organizations. I wish I had the time and energy to be a member of the Tea Party. I have a lot in common with the people of that organization.

Last edited by NCN; 08-03-2010 at 12:09 AM..

Old 08-03-2010, 01:56 AM

3,204 posts, read 2,868,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
When an organization condones violence, I don't think you can truthfully say they are not violent. Some people do violence standing in the street in a business suit. Others do violence by defending wrongdoing on a talk show. Some call the truth a lie and a lie the truth. I have absolutely no respect for an organization that does that.

I will repeat: I do not care to know anybody that is a member of either of these organizations. I would have absolutely nothing in common with a person who was a member of either of these organizations. I wish I had the time and energy to be a member of the Tea Party. I have a lot in common with the people of that organization.
Wish I could rep you again. Excellent posts!

Old 08-03-2010, 02:15 AM

3,204 posts, read 2,868,562 times
Tuco I get such a kick out of the threads you start and the posts you make. You always seem to pick a controversial topic and sit back and wait for responses. Instead of adding anything substantial you hone in on hand picked words to twist them to take away from the issue. It reminds me of the class clown I went to school with. He didn't understand what was going on in class so he would make fart noises or throw spit balls to get attention hoping people would believe he was participating in the discussion.

I can only hope there is some place in your mind that may actually retain some of the information that thinking people respond with. I realize it is easier for sheeple to form their views based on other peoples opinions than to actually do research and have an original thought.

Old 08-03-2010, 02:29 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
What does Obama have to do with this thread?

Hmm, for someone who picks as many fights as you do, you sure do cry foul a lot. BO is a racist who sat in a racist church with a racist pastor for twenty years. By his own admission, he cannot separate himself from his racist pastor anymore than he can from his racist grandmother who typified white people. I see a whole bunch of issues with this person weighing in on race relations that have been steadily improving in America for some time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies