Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 08:55 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
I wasn't.

Now then- care to answer the question?
Okay, you never did, in so many words. But now that you're here you can share, and not be inscrutable. How pleased were you by the news?

edit -- oh, okay, you answered. So I was right the first time.

Last edited by delusianne; 08-06-2010 at 09:05 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2010, 09:13 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Okay, you never did, in so many words. But now that you're here you can share, and not be inscrutable. How pleased were you by the news?

edit -- oh, okay, you answered. So I was right the first time.
Not only did I not say 'in so many words' what you claimed I said, I said nothing remotely like it.
In fact, I didn't say anything at all, simply linked a story and a sentence or two from it
Of course poor people should have the same rights as anyone else to get a prescription for pot in areas where doing so is legal. Likewise, they should have the same rights-and responsibility- to pay for it.

Old 08-06-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Not only did I not say 'in so many words' what you claimed I said, I said nothing remotely like it.
In fact, I didn't say anything at all, simply linked a story and a sentence or two from it
Oh yes you did, basically just by being you if you know what I mean, and you confirmed that when you said "I wasn't."
Quote:
Of course poor people should have the same rights as anyone else to get a prescription for pot in areas where doing so is legal. Likewise, they should have the same rights-and responsibility- to pay for it.
In other words, poor people should not have medicinal pot, or any medicine not covered by insurance, because they're poor.

Old 08-06-2010, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Oh yes you did, basically just by being you if you know what I mean, and you confirmed that when you said "I wasn't."
In other words, poor people should not have medicinal pot because they're poor.
Loozie, loozie...please stop before I start to feel embarassed on your behalf.
Please point out where I have said anything - anything at all- to the effect that poor people should not be able to get an RX for pot

Old 08-06-2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Loozie, loozie...please stop before I start to feel embarassed on your behalf.
Please point out where I have said anything - anything at all- to the effect that poor people should not be able to get an RX for pot
Don't be coy. You said they should be able to pay for it. If they can't, tough luck.

Did you notice that two birther-ish threads started today have disappeared? They werent moved, they just vanished.

I started one and I'd like to know what happened to it. Do you know how we ask?

Old 08-06-2010, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Don't be coy. You said they should be able to pay for it. If they can't, tough luck.
Correct. Which is not at all what you claimed I said-
Quote:
Originally Posted by loozie
So you, like the OP, believe that people below a certain income level should NOT be prescribed medicinal pot.
Keep in mind, this quote ^ was made when I had yet to utter a single opinion on the topic

Quote:
Did you notice that two birther-ish threads started today have disappeared? They werent moved, they just vanished.

I started one and I'd like to know what happened to it. Do you know how we ask?
There's a complaints-type subforum here somewheres, I forget what its called and its too hard to go looking for on this danged crackberry. Try PMing a mod, I guess.

Old 08-06-2010, 09:56 PM

Ah, the complaints-type forum I was thinking of is all the way at the very bottom, titled 'About the forum' - but I see that you've alredy been there

Old 08-06-2010, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Correct. Which is not at all what you claimed I said-

Keep in mind, this quote ^ was made when I had yet to utter a single opinion on the topic
ub, you dont ever have to spell out your opinion on any political topic. Just the same way I dont.

Quote:
There's a complaints-type subforum here somewheres, I forget what its called and its too hard to go looking for on this danged crackberry. Try PMing a mod, I guess.
No, they'd be rude Buenos noches, I'd better go try to sleep.

Old 08-07-2010, 08:59 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Former DC Mayor Marion (the junkie) Barry should be proud.

Old 08-07-2010, 11:29 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Former DC Mayor Marion (the junkie) Barry should be proud.
Marijuana isn't crack. duh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies