Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 06:54 AM

5,660 posts, read 5,089,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
What if you see a beautiful woman in a club, dance with her, court her, even kiss her, and then when you get ready to have sex you find out she has a penis?

I can tell you I know more than one guy who fell for a beautiful woman only to find she had a penis, and were then confused or scared about their own sexuality. They weren't sure what that makes them. If that happened to you, would you consider yourself straight, gay, bi...?

Ahem, "women" with penises are NOT women. It's a guy in drag pretending to be a woman.

born with a penis = man
born with a vagina = woman
born with both = unfortunate (but *is* able to "go f*** itself")
believing otherwise = very confused/delusional

This thread is so gay...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2010, 07:00 AM

12,963 posts, read 13,679,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
I don't know any, I'm glad I don't live near you.
Too bad you don't have a couple of gay male friends. I have a couple and one calls every week or so to gossip. You would be amazed at the straight arrow, administrators, men of the cloth, etc., who have tryst with gay men. I knew an older gay man who seemed to actually prefer these kind of men over "gay" men. I think it was a power thing to get a so called business man or community leader into a tryst.

Old 08-29-2010, 07:37 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
If you like the same sex you are gay in my book. I don't even care if you swing both ways...GAY.
Do you normally go around making up your own definitions for words? That must be entertaining.

Old 08-29-2010, 07:48 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,304,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Do you normally go around making up your own definitions for words? That must be entertaining.

Word meanings are being changed every day.
Love it, or hate it, still happens.

Old 08-29-2010, 07:51 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
Word meanings are being changed every day.
Love it, or hate it, still happens.
That's cute...because obviously, for you, that doesn't apply to the word 'normal.'

And obviously, for the above poster, this isn't about creating a new lexicon. It's about labeling and marginalizing.

Old 08-29-2010, 08:27 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,304,764 times
Default What happened to just being Gay, Straight or Bi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
That's cute...because obviously, for you, that doesn't apply to the word 'normal.'

And obviously, for the above poster, this isn't about creating a new lexicon. It's about labeling and marginalizing.

What is 'normal' to you?

Labeling and marginalizing was not started by me,
this whole thread is based on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies