Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 12:03 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,079,605 times

Advertisements

Well maybe your grandma will recover from her psychosis one day. The day I was able to get my father to see the error of his ways of supporting the dems, was a day that I will remember as one of the greatest days I have lived so far.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2010, 07:38 PM

4,494 posts, read 7,480,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Well maybe your grandma will recover from her psychosis one day. The day I was able to get my father to see the error of his ways of supporting the dems, was a day that I will remember as one of the greatest days I have lived so far.

Just as well as may your father recover from schizophrenia.

Old 09-12-2010, 07:55 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,079,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Grass Fever View Post
Just as well as may your father recover from schizophrenia.
didnt know realism was now called schizophrenia, but thats cool. At least he finally was able to see the hatred, intolerance, bigotry, and racism from the Dems after the years of supporting them.

Old 09-12-2010, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
didnt know realism was now called schizophrenia, but thats cool. At least he finally was able to see the hatred, intolerance, bigotry, and racism from the Dems after the years of supporting them.

Didn't know realism was called psychosis either, but hey, what does it matter!

It's all good! At least she was finally able to see the hypocrisy, racism, cronyism, corruption from the Republicans after the years of supporting them.

Old 09-12-2010, 10:21 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,932,501 times
Quote:

It's all good! At least she was finally able to see the hypocrisy, racism, cronyism, corruption from the Republicans after the years of supporting them.
Oh and none of this happened while the CLINTON'S where in charge.........uh, something about a blue dress and White Water come to mind!! Sure, you can think of a few more, dems are not the so perfect party.

Old 09-13-2010, 07:44 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,656,690 times
Quote:
OH MY GAWD! H-e-double hockey sticks! LAWD ALMIGHTY!!

MY grandma, who resides in a notorious "red" state, is now a democrat, thanks to President Obama's explanation of the tax breaks this afternoon on which the corporate lords of feudalism receives to take jobs overseas or elsewhere.

Mind you, my grandma lives in a county that was infamous for fighting for unionization in the coal mines. Also, forty years removed are the days people were getting paid in "company dollars", or scrips.

Maybe the "southern strategy" mind-fog/jedi mind tricks is finally lifting!

Besides, at this pace, i really don't think republicans are going to take the midterms "by storm", not a chance, IMHO.
Well, at least he will get one vote in 2012. That should make him happy.

Every bum needs a handout, and the democrats have made a cottage industry of buying votes by giving "bread and circuses" to a public eager for those handouts. Keep in mind that ultimately, nothing is free, and only a fool believes that the federal "mana from heaven" comes without consequences. Granny should know better.

Old 09-13-2010, 09:07 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,807,778 times
Quote:
Didn't know realism was called psychosis either, but hey, what does it matter!

That's great news! Though like typical republicans, on this topic they are all whining, complaining and name calling like children when they don't get their way.

Old 09-13-2010, 09:10 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,824,700 times
Hitler was a smooth mouth also.

Old 09-13-2010, 09:31 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,827,890 times
Yep'hta does it the democrats are now going to win since she cvhanegd her mind from one news confreence.

Old 09-13-2010, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Oh and none of this happened while the CLINTON'S where in charge.........uh, something about a blue dress and White Water come to mind!! Sure, you can think of a few more, dems are not the so perfect party.

Why do republicans always bring up "the Clintons"? Bill Clinton was, unwittingly or wittingly, one of the biggest corporate sell-outs of all time with republicans included in that mix. Now that's a lofty list to top as you may well know. (WHO/GATT)

You should be singing your praises to Bill Clinton for he is/was every republican's fantasy come true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies